Chapter Eight

Keyshawn in mm

MoMo

I know it may seem fucked up I had just met up with Angel and now I'm at Dede party. Don't worry Imma find a way to tell Dede but not right now. Cause it's time to get litt.

I went home and Tyreik was knocked out. My babies was knocked out too so it made sense to get dress and leave them there.

I got to the party and it was already popping. I had on my black long skirt that had a slit in it. I had on my black crop top where it showed my belly piercing and my black and sliver sandels. Sorry not sorry yall my favorite color  is black.

I got in here and my song By Chance by Rae Sremmurd came on. I started turning up with people I knew. Then I spotted Dede and her new boyfriend Keyshawn. I'm so glad they together. She deserves him and he deserves her they are so cute.

I went over there we started getting litt. I was hacking her snapchat she was hacking mine. And both of us was hacking Keyshawn snapchat. We were acting out in this bih.

As I was in the middle of turning up. I had my phone in one hand recording and a cross joint in the other. Yes I rolled it myself. But anyways I was too litt in the moment then I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to face an angry Tyreik. He grabbed my arm and started pulling me out the party. Once we got outside I snatched away from him.

"What is your problem?"

"My problem? Oh you wanna know what my problem is?"

"Yeah I do"

"Well how about my problem is that you out here wild'n like you ain't got no sense. Like you not answering your Fucking phone when I call. And come to find out you here shaking yo ass and smoking and shit."

"First of all I didn't curse at you so don't curse at me. Second my friend wanted me to come to her party so I did. You acting like you caught me on a nigga or something."

Then he started grabbing at my clothes.

"What the fuck you got on my nigga. So this what we do now? We just wear what ever the fuck we want now."

"Ain't nothing wrong with what I got on Reik. Come on now you straight bugged the fuck out."

I started walking towards my car. He came over and tried to take my keys from me.

"I'm not done talking to you."

"I don't give fuck now move Tyreik. You act like we don't live together."

"I know we do I'm not about bring this shit around my kids."

I mushed him outta my away and grabbed my keys from him and got in my car. I was beyond pissed right now. He was causing a whole fucking scene for no reason.

*5 minutes after*

"So why the fuck you ain't tell nobody where you was going and how you just drop the kids off then leave."

"Tyreik you were sleep and they were sleep so what am I suppose to do?"

"You could've woke me up."

"Really Adrian? Wake you up. I was not about to wake you up knowing how you get when somebody wake you up out your sleep."

"I would've understood what was going on tho."

"No you would have not. Bye Adrian Im going to sleep. And you can most definitely sleep on the couch tonight."

I walked up the stairs and the  guest room door was open. I saw Taylor in there knocked out with Ari one side and TJ on his chest.

I can't believe Tyreik  just did that making a big deal out of nothing. I swear he get on my ever lasting nerves. He walked in the bedroom and grabbed a blanket and pillow. I rolled my eyes and got in the bed.

"I love you Mo."

"Mmhm whatever....and Don't think you gonna sneak up back in here either.....oh and close the door on the way out too."

After the door closed I let out a big sigh. I hate when we get into arguments because then that makes me mad at him and I hate being mad at him because that's my baby. Ughhhhhh, I guess this is how married life is suppose to be right?