~4~

"I can do it!" Gabriel said confidently, when Dean had came back and they discussed the situation and they ate, Gabriel's  eyes shined a bright gold and his wings he had put away sputtered out extra feathers ripping off against the small jacket he was wearing's fabric.

Castiel and Gabriel stood up together and Gabriel instead of his famous snap he said the spell out loud. Dean laughed subconsciously, it sounded like the spells Raven would mutter. And with a bright flash of white and the sound of feathers brushing against the strong breeze and there was high pitched screeching. Dean and Sam had to cover their ears and then it went silent and dark. Things went from cloudy blurred vision to clear and bright once again. Castiel lay on the floor alongside Gabriel back to normal. Both wearing close to nothing as they only rocked the Winchesters shirt and a bright light lit on their chests until it dimmed down which cued the boys to run to their angels sides.

Dean carried Cas his body frail and limp in Deans arms which scared Dean. Having memories of Cas bouncing back from things like this he was doubtful whether the angel was okay or not. Face pale and lips cracked and parted but not breath pattern was heard nor seen as his hair seemed almost lifeless as it seemed time stopped as he stared down at the broken man in his arms which made sure to grip him tightly. Sam was also very worried as he followed behind Dean making sure Gabriel was curled into his chest, he wanted Gabriel to wake up and see how much Sam cared for the trickster, from the day they met. Even the second time when he wanted him and Gabe to be friends at the time of the apocalypse sure he tried to convince Dean and himself it was only for backup and knowledge but deep down the angel made him hooked on this drug called Gabe. Their angels bodies were covered in small cuts but were deep and their backs were covered in a dark black gunk the substance thick, like blood, even their hands were covered in this substance. 

Dumping their bodies into separate tubs and they turned on the water to a nice before-boiling water to make sure their bodies weren't too weak after they woke up. Cutting off the shirts off of their bodies then Dean realized he had Cas in front of him, stark naked. Dean didn't want it to be like this, to be on the verge of death not knowing if they would return. He wanted it to be sweet after confessing and after Cas was comfortable with Dean and it'd be cute and sweet. But then he realized the way Sam stared down at Gabriel, regret and guilt staining his face. It hit Dean soon after.These brothers hurt these people in many ways. Physically and mentally scarring the two. Dean with everything he'd said to Cas he hated himself more.

'Nobody cares that you're broken, Cas!'

'Gabriel,I don't care about angels like you.'

Tears threatening to fall from either brothers eyes but they wouldn't budge. Sam's emerald mash of brownish gold were fixated on his Gabriel. Eyes glazed over with tears and he had put his head in his hands and his palms dug into his eye sockets as he let out a soft whimper and he couldn't take it anymore. Gabriel had to bounce back, hell, he needed him too. He'd do anything. While Dean... His jaw was clenched and eyes bouncing back not sure what to focus on exactly and he couldn't just stare at the broken angel, he had 100% blamed his pain on himself conflicting his own pain based on his own hatred that radiated over him like a wildfire. He stopped staring into space and finally looked at Cas who's body was curled up turned on his side, water filled just above his collarbone the only thing that comforted the two was when they noticed their chests rise and fall with small quiet breaths.

Further inspection continued as Cas and Gabe regained consciousness and Dean and Sam were at their sides like they would die without the fix of knowing their loves were safe and okay. On their chests near their heart was a branded symbol like letters in another language probably Enochian. The mark was similar from the handprint on Dean's arm. It was red and popping out meaning a lot of pain must've went into making that. "It's a mark," Gabriel said which caused Dean to get all sarcastic saying things like 'OH REALLY? I thought it was chicken' "It tells us who we're bonded with for life. Sort of what you idiots call 'soulmates' God had done it before but that was many, many millennia's ago. Before the dank memes" Castiel looked down to see his mark and let his fingertips cross over the sensitive spot which burned under his wet hands, he bit his bottom lip to conceal a small hiss.

But that just brought up the question: "who're your soulmates?" Sam asked curiously. Though I was a bit upset and jealous... They're probably destined with another angel or something meaning me or Sam have no chance with them. Guessing that thought crossed Sam's mind as his eyebrows drooped down in concentration and his jaw clenched. He furrowed his brows now looking down at the floor waiting for the inevitable answer.

Gabriel and Castiel sat up carefully out of the hot water peering over they read each others mark and sat back down again. Of course Sam and Dean couldn't help but stare as the water slicked down their bare backs and down their hips causing the two to gulp. They quickly stopped to hear the answer.

"One" Gabriel started.

"Two"

"THREE"

And they said their answers at the same time.

"Sam" "Dean!"

"Huh?" The Winchesters asked in a duo, their voices mashed not able to translate who said what but were hoping its what they wanted.

"Gabriel is destined with Sam" Castiel said with a smile unable to fall from his lips.

"And Cassie got Dean-o, when's the wedding?" Gabe teased Cas.

Gabriel seemed confident with his results but it didn't stop a small blush to spread on his cheeks. Cas however sunk under the water bubbles formed as his nose let out air since he was breathing heavily. Cas' cheeks were so red and burning he hoped the water didn't boil over how hot and flushed he was getting. I, Dean Winchester am destined with Castiel, Dean thought to himself. He couldn't handle that fact that GOD HIMSELF MADE IT HAPPEN. It made Dean quite nervous wondering if Chuck had been spying on his dreams along with wishes.

"Well then, that means I can do this right?" Dean rose from the bathroom counter and went to Cas cupping his cheeks and smashing his lips against Cas' and Dean could hear water splashing and movement before silence. Sam had to do something too with his angel, not just Dean had been holding back for years.When Dean and Cas separated and put their foreheads together Cas smiled.

"You can do that again if you'd like" Cas said and his cheeks were tinted pink once again.

Well... This ended well. They all thought.

While Gabriel.... "I'm so glad I did that" which followed by "YOU FuCkIN dId DiS?" and well. They still ended up kissing their angels in the end. Let's just pray Gabriel doesn't do anything else this drastic again.

~~~~~~~

Thank you guys for reading, If you want more Sabriel and Destiel I have other books coming out soon! Currently I have only 2(Including this one) I LERV YOU!

Resteroni Pepperoni.