~2~

After breakfast Dean and Sam had to clean up the two who were covered in syrup. Well... More Gabriel than Castiel though.

Cas followed behind Dean who was walking to his room and he hadn't noticed the angel until Cas bumped into him having the kid fall on his butt but shake it off and stand back up. "Dean, can play wit you?" He asked tilting his head to the side which added to his already cuteness.

"Sure, c'mon" Dean called reaching out a hand for Cas who took it and brought him into the room closing the door behind him.

Cas hopped onto the bed and patted the seat next to him wanting Dean to join and he did. Taking a seat next to him Cas huddled closer but Dean didn't notice. "What would you like to do?" He asked with a smile. Cas tilted his head in thought but then stopped all together.

"I jus wanted to be wit you Bean" he looked down into his lap embarrassed.

"Okay, do you know when Gabriel will be able to change you guys back?" Worth a shot Dean thought.

"No... I sowy Bean" Cas then hopped off the bed. "I can try to help!" He walked to Dean's dresser "Be hero like Bean!" Stepping on his tippy toes he pulled out clothes until he found a shirt he liked and he tripped over the pile he created but got back up and started to take off his mini trench and button up with a clip tie and put on the flannel. Buttoning it up messily he turned to Dean who sat on the bed taking a video on his phone. "BEAN! LOOK IM HERO BEAN!" He wanted to impress him but he only was killing him by his cuteness.

While... Sam.... Well.

Sam was trying to clean up Gabriel since he spilled juice all over him, Sam was annoyed. Today he had planned to take Gabriel out on a date and now he was stuck with a toddler instead. But he of course knew turning him back was top priority and his petty feelings shouldn't overflow the must needed decision that needed to be made. He needed to help the small toddler who probably knew nothing that was happening unaware of the urgency. But that somehow made Sam calm down as he stared at the squished cheeks of Gabriel who's face was wrapped in a fluffy towel, cheeks puffed, smile evident on his face and he had held onto Sam's hand having his fingers wrapped around Sam's thumb making his lip twitch upwards into a smile. The small action made Gabriel freeze and have his big whiskey colored eyes with specks of golden flakes blow wide and he was absolutely mesmerized, nothing was more beautiful.

Sam smiled and slide the towel off of Gabriel who had let go of his thumbs and stepped closer to Sam who sat on the toilet seat. "C'mon Gabriel, let's go hang out in the living room" Sam suggested. "Otay!" Gabriel said excitedly already walking out of the bathroom ready to spend time with father moose.

They walked down the hallways and corridors and finally made it to their lounge room and Sam threw his body onto the couch with an oof! And Gabriel followed behind as well making the same sound and adjusting himself to be siting exactly like Sam expect his feet couldn't touch the ground as well as Sam's could which made him pout a bit but he still made sure to be just like the tall man that sat before him. Sam stretched, Gabriel stretched. Sam pulled his feet up toward him, so did Gabriel. When Sam turned to lay his back against the arm rest Gabriel tried to repeat that move Sam noticed what he was doing and picked up Gabriel and sat him in his lap and Gabe curled up in a ball and laid his head against Sam's chest who smiled and changed the Tv channel(Dean had left it on, I know so irresponsible!).  Running his fingers through Gabriel's hair Sam took in a deep breath and shut his eyes.

When Dean and Cas walked in and saw, Dean couldn't help but to smile at the sight before him. Wonder if they'll remember any of this when they're back to normal