"By who? Koboi?" Foaly interrogated.

"No, of course not. She is behind bars, is she not?" Raven asked the group.

"Opal Koboi from the past, he means." Butler specified. It was so easy to just mention a villan and assume everyone to know their backstory and past occurances. Opal Koboi had been jailed after trying to gain her "rightful" position as queen of the world. However, during a recent expedition to the past, Opal Koboi had escaped from her own time and no one was quite sure where she went.

"Still wrong." Dr. Raven sing-songed. "I shouldn't really tell, my employer wishes to remain anonymous, somewhat of a surprise, if you will." Butler longed to scrape the smug, victorious smile from the doctor's face.

"Your boss is a sick human being." Butler said to the hologram.

"That is, if he, or she, is a human being." Raven reminded him.

"But I still don't understand." Foaly said, having somewhat ignored the conversation between the others. "What would your employer have to gain from doing this to Olivia? This is his or her big plot?" The holographic Dr. Raven laughed at Foaly's ignorance, to which he snorted his annoyance.

"Oh no. This is not even a sliver of the master plan. My boss has got something extrorinarily special for you, Artemis. Believe me when I say that the event he has planned for you, the giant, the elf and your little horse is going to be epic." A demented grin crept across the equally-insane doctor's face and Butler regretted that he could not mortally injure a holographic image in any way, shape, or form.

"You're sick." Artemis sneered, causing Raven to roll his eyes at the boy.

"You don't know the half of it. Anyways, my boss has allowed me some slack on my leash, he's funding some very nice experiments that I've been wanting to try out for a while now. He thinks that perhaps one of them might actually help him." Raven explained excitedly, his eyes brightening with that same passion that he spoke with when talking about advancing human mindpower. A very sick and demented passion.

"Well, since you've proved that this experiment works, and Zoey is alright now, I would greatly appreciate if you would just let her go now..." Artemis asked subtly, trying not to insult or upset the doctor in any way that might make him decline to his request.

"Oh, well Olivia is not alright according to my data." Raven replied to Artemis. "The side effects are taking quite a catastrophic toll on her, she's hallucinating to a terrifying extent, she's very dizzy and nautious, I believe she's experienceing a fever, and to top it all off she has a near fatal headache due to the multitude of memories that have been released from their hold in her memory portion of her brain. Unfortunately, some of her brain had to be deleted to make room for her transmitter, and all those thoughts have nowhere else to go. Oh well, you win some you lose some." Raven's indifferent shrug made Butler furious. He had deleted part of his daughter's brain, no doubt that he would pay for all that he had done.

"What is gone?" Butler demanded, taking a threatening step forward towards the hologram. Raven smiled sinisterly back at him and replied mockingly,

"Nothing important really, just her knowledge of books. That was a big chunk, but it's gone now. Whoopsies."

"Oh, you're going to pay Raven." Butler growled, but Dr. Raven remained haughty and unaffected by his upsetting of the giant manservant.

"You have to find me first, and how would you do that?" Raven teased. "I'm untouchable. Not even your fairy friends can trace me." He boasted haughtily. "Well, I guess on that note I'll leave you and observe Olivia for a little while. Don't worry though, I'll be back." Dr. Raven clicked a small button on the device he was holding, and the blue light from Zoey's eyes went out. She blinked a few times and breathed in sharply. Everyone in the room dashed in for a giant group hug at her, leaving Zoey utterly confused.

"What just happened?" She asked hoarsly, and everyone broke away from her.

"We decided to cut out your hair barette..." Foaly began. Zoey widened her eyes at the newcomer and weakly scrambled away from him, pressing her back against the headboard of the bed and breathing heavily like a cornered animal.

"Zoey, Zoey it's alright. Foaly is our friend. He's only here to help you." Butler assured her, yet she relaxed only slightly. "Would you like your books?" He asked soothingly, then tried handing her one on the books that laid on her bedside table. She stared at the book like Butler was crazy to be offering her one and shook her head in denial. It was true then. Raven had taken away Zoey's love of reading books.

"He's a dead man." Artemis muttered, and Butler nodded in agreement, his piercing blue-black eyes locked on a point in the distance and imagined choking the life out of Dr. Trevor Raven. The hunt for the deranged doctor was officially on, and they weren't screwing around this time.