Last Day of School

The last day of school finally came it never made me so happy. We have finals that barely studied for and I'm freaking out. Like I'm failing science and I admit I hate it I honestly don't mind it I never liked it anyway. I stayed up til two in the morning trying to cram everything on two sheets of paper. Turns out we didn't need much of it a lot it were tests we took from the past crammed together I wish I kept those test corrections.

I had Excel for the last time with Mr.Smith so many memories we even made a meme. He had a little lunch party and Mr.Smith was talking about to put on the pizza this girl Bianaca said,"Can we have pineapples I just love pineapples we got to have them!" Then Mrs.Smith said,"Who do I look like?" Me and him died laughing he said it so serious it was so funny. It was a be there moment the best one. The teachers in Excel were giving away books and I couldn't resist to take a whole bunch of them. Finally it was time for the second period I saw my crush or guy I would say yes to if he asked me out. He gave me a hug and he said hair looks nice and said I had a lot of books.

Math final wasn't that hard but I wouldn't never take it again I had to use the bathroom so bad I was shaking the floor since the class is in a bungalow you feel everything move. A boy that was sitting in front of me was getting frustrated I whispered sorry I have to go he rolled his eyes and turned around. I asked is it ok to use the bathroom he said yes then I stood up he asked why am I out of my seat then I asked "May use the bathroom?" The bathroom down near the bungalows is so much better than the ones near the classrooms on the hill.

Science class wasn't in the science building since we needed computers we had to use the writing lab I brought my stuffies so me and my friends could play with them while we took the test that I know I failed. Everyone was finishing before me it was annoying I finished the test for a huge chunk of free time. I went on YouTube and started watching scenes from my favorite Dc comics animated movies all of Wonder Woman's parts in Batman v Superman. I was fangirling so much my friend was laughing at me. It was sad saying goodbye to everyone also Faben he's moving schools and Trevor he doesn't know if he's switching schools he almost made me cry because turns I'm his first friend at school and my other crush but he has a girlfriend already and they are perfect together. I said bye to my science and he remembered my sister who was in his class when I told him I wish I could walk home already.

Then English we had to do a timed writing which I got to be honest wasn't my best one Mrs.Weiss kept making feel like crying because she said whenever someone asks her how many kids she has she says seventy four. She counts us as our kids I could've started crying it was so beautiful. This kid named Jullio who always sleeps in class and never talks gave chocolate chip cookies to everyone I also got this girl's email which should email her hangout. When I walked out I wanted to cry Mrs. Weiss said she going to miss having me in the front.

I walked over to say bye to my freshman intro teacher but my friends called me over I signed this girls yearbook Olivia she likes Marvel and we both say Captain America is our husband only one can have him. I signed it saying Captain is mine she said oh well I will have Bucky. Then we walked and talked she told me her crush I told her mine a real moment. We went to visit our Freshmen intro teacher from first semester she gave us hugs and wished us a grand summer. I had to say bye to Olivia I didn't realize my sisters were here well it's not my fault my phone got the blue screen of death. Me and my sisters got Starbucks and we went home and had awesome soul food and stayed up late.

Freshman year was wow awkward I went through so many stages. It was so awkward I feel so awkward thinking about it oh gosh!

The End

Thanks for reading the sequel is coming out hope you used crosswalks and three meals a day. I love get up at decent hours! Thank you so much I enjoyed writing this I love you!