Why You

Remember how I asked Mason if he would be my fake boyfriend. Yeah, I'm kinda regretting that.

Let's have a recap shall we?

First I asked if he would be my fake boyfriend and he said yes... Well his way of saying yes.

Then I decided to set some ground rules. You know like no touching unless mandatory, stuff like that. Then he decided to set his own. I thought that was fair and listened to his. His were stupid so I told him not gonna happen. Then we got in this giant argument about which show was better. After that I got pissed so I left.

So now that you're all caught up, let me tell you where I am now. I decided to storm off to the creamery. Mainly because the one by my house is really cheap and I got kicked out of the ice cream shop. Anywho, when I got there I saw someone who I really wished I didn't see.

Cameron, my brother.

Normally I would be overjoyed that he's here because his job takes him all over the world. But right now I don't need him to go whining to my parents about how I skipped school and all that jazz.

My brother is a goody two shoes kind of guy, at least to my parents. To them he is the good kid, the one who does things their way. But in reality, the boy is crazy. He was known as the wild kid in high school. He always went out to parties, he had a million hook ups.

Shoot he's looking over.  I quickly walked over to the bushes.  My plan is to-

Crap... Footsteps.  Like a thief in the night, I rolled over to the trash can.  Now hiding behind the trash I can properly execute my plan.  First I will jump on to the roof.  Then I will shimmy down the chimney because if the jolly, fat guy in the red suit can do it I can too.  Then lastly I'll land (hopefully on my feet) in the kitchen to grab some ice cream.

But of course before I can follow through on my plan, the devil had to interrupt.  The devil himself, my brother Cameron, was standing there with two bowls of ice cream. I really hope those are for me.

"Oh heyyy Cam, how's it hanging? How's the job? Where'd you go last? Indonesia? That's cool. So I'm just going to go now. Nice seeing you again!" With that I ran off. But then I remembered he had ice cream so I ran back and grabbed it.

************

Turns out I was not that slick because now I'm sitting in the passenger seat of the car, silently cussing Cam out while eating my delicious cookie dough ice cream.