First Day Back to Hell

This chapter is dedicated to bballstar_10 she is one of my best friends and her name is Lea so I put her in this book. She is the reason why y'all get to read this chapter. Anywho,
enjoy...
*************************
"RING, RING, RING"

"KAYLA GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED BEFORE I MAKE YOU!" Screamed my second, now first, best friend into my phone.

"I'm up, Lea, I'm up." I muttered.

"Good, I will be there to pick out your clothes in ONE MINUTE! You better be up and about before I get there."

"Yea ok bye Hoochie Mama cya in a minute."

"Bye Hoochie."

I glance at the time. It took me a couple of minutes to realize I had like 20 seconds left before she got here.

A couple of things you should know about Lea is that she is a fashionista. She loves to pick out outfits for me and my ex-best friend Monica.

I ran to the bathroom, turned on the water, stripped down and jumped in. I should earn an award for doing that so quickly.

Just as I was about to wash my hair, Lea burst in.

"Hoochie, I know you're all bummed because what's his face cheated on you with Monica but I have the PERFECT OUTFIT to make him REGRET IT!"

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that Lea is very dramatic. I swear if she didn't want to become the owner of a fashion industry then she should become an actress.

I think I tuned out to long because before I knew it, the water was turned off, I had a towel wrapped around me, and Lea was putting makeup on my face. She said she was going for the "natural look", whatever that means. She picked up the mascara. That crap scares me. Then she began the torture.

After she was done, we moved on to the outfit (outfit on the side). I looked in the full length mirror and smiled.

"Thanks so much Lea, I look great!" I screamed. Yes I can be a girl if I want to.

"No prob babe, now get your skinny ass in the car, buckle up, and get ready to play that boy like a fiddle." Demanded Lea. "Oh and one more thing."

"Yes?" I turned around.

"LOOK SMEXY DOING IT!"

I just shook my head and jumped in the drivers seat of my red camaro z28 2016.

After a couple of minutes I started getting bored so I turned on the radio. One of my favorite songs came on.

APPLE BOTTOM JEANS BY FLO RIDA!

I freaking love this song! I turned up the volume and sang and rapped along with my boy Flo.

Soon I arrived. First day of Hell here I come.

**********************

Song at the top Apple Bottom Jeans. I FRIKING love that song, haven't heard it in a while tho sadly. Anyways I promised a bunch I would update so here it is. Oh and also, sorry bout the book I know it sucks but apparently (the people who just thought of apparently I applaud you) y'all like it so yeah. Also sorry bout the cussing, my friend Lea is just like this so yea.

Hope y'all liked it!
-TJ