Cheaters Never Win

When I reached my locker room door, it flew open. A hand grabbed me and pulled me in. The other hand covered my mouth before I could scream, not that I was going to anyway.

I raised my elbow and jerked it into my attacker's stomach. I quickly, like lightening, turned around and kneed him where the sun don't shine.

The dude fell to the floor. I walked over to him and said, "Babe you have to be quicker than that."

He looked up and smirked. "Well it's not my fault that you have a killer ass kick." I just looked smug at the fact that all my years of soccer payed off.

"I'm sorry babe but I have to go do my homework. I may be a champion but I still am an undercover nerd." I say, depressed that I have to leave my boyfriend.

"No prob sweetheart."

As I close the bathroom door, a hand stopped it. When I looked up I saw my boyfriend, Trent.

"Hey sweet cheeks did you forget something?" He asked.

"Er, I don't think so, why?"

He leans down. About to kiss me, but instead of kissing me he got a face full of the door. I slammed the door in his face. To bad, I'm all sweaty and I don't want the kiss to start getting heated.

I turned on the shower. I'm about to take a shower, then I can relax in the bath. Taking a bath without washing off first is disgusting. You are basically sitting in your own dirt. Gross!

I hop in, take a really quick shower, then get in the bath. Just as I plopped down in the tub with the bubbles, the door slammed open. In walked Trent.

"Trent what are you doing in here?" I shout.

"Oh baby I just wanted to join you." He replied.

"Get out." I yell.

"How bout no." He hisses. "Its not like I haven't seen all of it before."

"Wait what?" I say with venom in my voice. "We haven't done it yet. And now we never will. You lied to me, saying that it would be your first time."

"Babe I wasn't lying, I just lost it, I mean think." He mutters, "Damn I just told you I was cheating, but you don't know it was with your best friend, so we good."

"You do realize I can hear you right?" I say. It took me a couple of minutes to realize myself what he said. "Wait your CHEATING ON ME! WE ARE DONE, GOOD THING I NEVER REALLY LIKED YOU. GET OUT AND LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT."

"Babe I'm sorry, I really am. Forgive me?"

Hell nah, if he thinks I'll just forgive him, well then he is so damn wrong.
I voice my thoughts, and he finally leaves.

But I just thought of something, what if he tells my secret.

Females aren't allowed to fight. Yeah I know sexist, but that's just the way it is. But if one of us just happen to be allowed to all the guys will go easy on us. And I'm not easy.... for those dirty minded people, get your minds out of the gutter.

This is why I go undercover, to be able to fight. I have been fighting my whole life, I can't just give it up now.

So I did the one thing I could think of.

Get ready to seduce... I think...