"Mr. Steal Your Girl." She replies absentmindedly.

Everything is slowly coming together. And I hate it.

"I have to go." I blurt out suddenly.

"Okay?" She says, confused. "I'll walk you out."

I nod and walk out with her following.

"I guess I'll see you soon?" She asks as I unlock my car.

"Hopefully not." I mumble. "Maybe." I tell her. "I'll see you soon Camila."

She nods and with that I drive off.

Once I get to a red light, I pull out my phone and dial Coco's number.

"Hello?"

"We need to talk."

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

"Can I please have the documents that I asked you for ten minutes ago?" I ask Liv with a bit of an attitude.

"Chill your tits." She rolls her eyes. "I'm having some intern get them."

"Why would you send an intern when you can get them?" I ask, turning on my laptop.

"Okay woah." She gets up from her seat and strolls into my office, taking a seat across me. "What's up? Talk to me."

I sigh. "Trey."

"What about him?" She asks. "He didn't put it down right? If he has a small - "

"Stop right there." I stop her. "He's not small. He's definitely not small." I smirk.

"Then what's the problem?" Liv persists. "All that I can think of is the fact that he has a small dick."

My smirk drops and I remember why I'm angry. "He has a wife."

"So?" She asks, shrugging.

"So he's married Olivia." I whine. "He's got a wife. And they're only recently married. And she's so nice, I could cry. I would marry her if I was a guy. And this is on the perception that I got from talking to her yesterday."

"You need to calm down Mani." She sighs.

"Calm down?" I ask loudly, causing people to look at me through the transparent glass. "You want me to calm down?"

"Mani - "

"For a guy that I fell in love with, was about to move in with and give my life to is married to another woman Olivia." I cut her off. "I thought I was going to get married to him!"

"You guys were moving a little too fast." She shrugs and I nod.

"That's what my dad told me too. But no, stupid Normani never listens." I mock him. "I've had the worst time with relationships. I'm never going to find the one."

"Mani you're twenty five. You have a few more years to find the one." She says, a bit distracted by someone who's trying to get her attention. "And don't let this one guy ruin your chance of finding love." She says before getting up. "I'll be back."

I nod and type my password into my laptop. I connect to the WiFi and open Google.

I don't even know what to type. I can't work. I can't do anything. I'm devastated.

"Ms. Hamilton." Someone says and I look up to find one of the incompetent interns standing next to Olivia nervously.

I look at her expectantly. "Yes?"

"There's someone here to see you." She says. "A Ms. Cabello." She reads from the card.

I sigh and get up. "It's Cabeyo." I correct her. "Where is she?"