"Urgh, fuck." I panted, trying to get used to his size and the new position. He instantly started pounding into me relentlessly, his grip on my waist hard. I grabbed the blanket, trying to hold onto something or else I'd lose it. His skin was hitting mine in the most pleasurable way ever and I bet my skin was red already.
"Baby.." he moaned when I started to
move in rhythm with him. I was screaming a bunch of profanities while his thrusts were getting harder. "Do you like that, babygirl?" he rasped and I nodded, while biting my lip.
"Use your words." He ordered, which drove me insane. Dirty talk always got me worked up.
"Yes, I love it." I moaned and his thrust were getting slower but harder, reaching the perfect spot.

By tomorrow I would be sore.

When he suddenly started to rub my clit sloppily, that's when I lost it.
I reached my climax fast and hard, biting into the sheets to suppress my loud screaming. The feeling in my stomach untangled and I rode my high out on Harry's dick, while he was still pounding into me.
After a few more thrusts, I felt his hot spurts shooting into me and his thrusts were getting sloppier until he completely stopped and pulled out.

I let myself fall down on the sheets and turned around, only to see him proudly looking at me. "That was a good deal." he smiled and I grabbed his boxers and threw them into his face.

But before he pulled them on, he bend down to my face, kissed my lips slowly and wandered down to my neck. "You liked it, tell me the truth." he slowly rasped.

"Mhmm." I answered and he took one of my breasts into his hand, kissing my nip and gently bit it. I couldn't suppress another moan. "Are you still horny?" he asked, while still caressing my breasts. "Always for you." I answered honestly and that's when he started rubbing my clit again, while kissing every bit of skin he could reach. I moaned loudly, I didn't even came down from my first high when I felt another one already approaching.

"I'll come soon." I informed him and he pumped two fingers into my, while his thumb was still massaging my sensitive spot.
"Come for me baby girl, don't hold back." he panted and that's when I felt my second climax. Not as intensive as the first one, but still enough to make me scream.
I moaned Harry's name when I came down and he kissed my belly.

"Hope you can wait for another round until
I finally ate something." He teased and I just laughed, still exhausted from all the sex.

I slowly stood up, not trusting my wiggly legs. Harry pulled his boxers up and kissed my forehead. "I'm waiting outside." and then he turned around and left. I walked to
my closet and pulled out a fresh pair of undies and a new bra. Then I took Harry's shirt and pulled it over my head.

When I walked out, he already sat on the couch, hungrily eating the cold pizza.
"You could put in the microwave?" I asked confused but he just shrugged, "I'm hungry and I like cold pizza. You wanna eat something, too?" he asked and I shook my head. "Naaw, I'm good thanks." I told him, still standing in the middle of the room.

I could really do with some wine.

I walked over to the kitchen, took two glasses out and took the wine from my fridge, pouring it into the glasses.
I sipped on my glass, because I filled it until the top and then carried them to my living room where Harry chewed on his pizza with his eyes locked on his phone, strolling through Facebook.

When he saw me, he put his phone away and smiled, taking another bite. I held up the wine and he nodded eagerly. I gave him one glass and he sipped on it, before making a grimace.

"What the fuck is that?" he asked, obviously disgusted. "Wine?" I chuckled, taking the glass from his grip again. "I thought it was some vodka mix." He whined and I started laughing softly, slowly drinking my wine.
"Sorryyyyy." I apologised, but he just kissed me.

"I like that I can kiss you whenever I want." he admitted and in response, I kissed him back.

We just sat on the couch, cuddled up and watched some stupid show on the telly when Harry cleared his throat.

"Another question.." he paused, "Have you had any previous boyfriends?" he asked carefully.
This was the topic I didn't want to answer, but we made clear to be honest from now on. I slowly nodded , "yes." I answered.
"How many?" - "Only one."
"For how long?" - "Two and a half years."
He slowly nodded, "Why'd you break up?"
I closed my eyes, "Don't want to answer." I told him honestly and he kissed the top of my head. "Alright, love." he understandingly said.

We've already wasted a few hours on the couch and I was a tad bit tired, it was already 11pm and it's not like I got much sleep the last days.

I let out a loud yawn and Harry instantly reacted, "You wanna call it a day?" he asked, squeezing me a bit. "Mhmm. I'm really tired." I mumbled. "Alright, I'll leave them. Maybe we could hang out tomorrow?" he asked hopefully and I was a bit taken aback, that he didn't wanted to stay. "You know.. you can.." I rambled, "Alright, we'll see tomorrow." I told him, not wanting to pressure him to stay with me. "Alright." and with the he stood up, bend down to kiss me one last time "Good night, princess." he pecked my lips, smiled and left.

When he left, I felt the dark thoughts taking over me. What if he already had enough of me? What if he wanted me to ask him to stay? What if he just wanted the sex, but nothing serious after he realised that I could be a bit clingy?

I shook my head, trying to get rid of the thought, by concentrating on something different. I drank the last bit of my wine, took the glasses and the empty pizza box and carried them in the kitchen. I placed the glasses in the sink and threw the pizza box away. Then I walked into the bathroom and took my clothes off, getting in the shower.
I rinsed my body and washed my hair, singing some tunes to keep me sane.

After I got out, I dried my body off, brushed my teeth and walked over to my room, when I felt a sharp pain in my foot.

"Fucking shit.." I mumbled. When I looked down, I saw the shattered vase I threw on the ground, which I had completely forgotten about. I cussed quietly and slowly tidied up the mess I made, being careful not to cut myself again. When I finished, I strolled into the bathroom again, cleaning my wound. It wasn't that bad, but it hurt a bit. Blood was dripping down my foot, but I just washed it off and put a plaster on it.

I was in a bad mood to say at least, but I couldn't do anything about it. I tiredly walked into my bedroom, finally putting some new underwear on and took Harry's shirt again, lied down in bed and tried to drift into sleep.

After a few minutes I felt my eyelids getting heavy and I peacefully fell asleep.