Chapter 10

(Ik I jump time im sorry D: )

       It was a few weeks after the whole thing that went down. It was after work, I was exhausted and tired we were short on people today but Damon stayed home today, so it was boring also. As i was driving home I just kept thinking  of how i'm gonna go home and relax and maybe take a nap. I arrived to Damon's apartment, I unlocked the door seeing there's clothes on the floor and not like laundry clothes but part of an outfit, as I get closer to Damon and I's bedroom I heard noises. I opened the door and see a girl on top of Damon. They looked at me like they just saw a ghost, I guess you can say I looked at them the same way. The girl got off and grabbed her stuff and left. Does anything go right for me?

"Zoey it isn't what it looks like!" Damon says as he sits up,

"Don't explain yourself Damon I get it." I said as I tear up.

Damon gets mad out sudden, " It's not my fault that half the time you hang out with Tony before you randomly stopped!" 

He gets more angry " I bet you fucked him and you regret it you slut!"

I backed up a little, what happen to Damon I used to know? The sweet gentleman he was.

"What no Damon  I didn't! But it's fine for you to fuck a girl behind my back!"

Damon grabs my clothes and throws it at me "Get out! I was gonna break up with you already but you  came at the wrong time. I know you have been cheating on me with Tony so get out you slut!"

I was in tears by now "You know what fuck you Damon, I bet that girl faked her orgasm with your small dick!" 

I grab my clothes then left. I sat in my car and cried. I have no where else to go Ally only has one room. I don't want to see Tony but it has been about a month since this whole thing has happen maybe its about time we talked about it.

Through out the car ride to Tony's I kept thinking, Do I really want to do this? Am I ready to face the cause of all this? Before I could answer any of those questions I was in front of Tony's aparment. I sigh exiting the car, there's no turning back. I go to the door and knock. It took a few more knocks and he opened the door. I saw him, he looked like shit, he had bags under his eyes,non shaved face, just barely looking in the house it looks messy. When he realize it was me, he pulls me in a hug, "I'm so sorry Zoey, I am really sorry." He starts tearing up. I hug him back "Let's go inside Tony." he let's go of me, we go inside. It doesn't smell good, it smells like microwave food and alcohol.

"Tony what have you been doing the past month holy shit."

He rubs the back of his neck, "Sorry, It's just been hard lately I feel really bad. It was a huge mistake and jealousy took over me and I took it on you and all that stuff yeah.." 

I pull him into a hug, "Tony I'm homeless...Damon cheated on me and kicked me out." I start to cry.

He holds me tighter "your not homeless  you always have a home here I promise. No matter what happens between us." He lifts my head up and wipes the tears off my face.

I smile," thanks Tone."

He smiles back " We will always have each other right? No matter what happens?"

I nod, "Yeah but now brush your teeth it smells." He covers his mouth and runs to the bathroom.

I laugh and  cleaned up a bit. I hope we will be okay again.