Chapter 4

After Laying there for an hour or so I stood up saying "Hey Tone wanna come over and watch Netflix or something...if not it's totally cool and I get it your a busy ma-"

Tony chuckles "yeah I would like too maybe it won't be as dirty as your room was when we were kids."

"ha, ha very funny Tony."

We get up walking back to my apartment , "so you still live close to the old neighborhood, ever planing to move away from it?"

I shrug " I don't know,Maybe? I hope so one day." 

"Well come live with me in Cali with me."

"Wish I could Tony but I can't leave Ally , and if we could afford to live down there we would already be there."

Tony sighs " yeah I guess. Or you two can live with me I have extra rooms."

" How the fuck you have two extra rooms?" I look at him confused.

Tony chuckles "I have one guest room, then a guitar storage, but I can make it into a room."

"Then were would you put your guitars?"

"I'll put some in my room,and some in the attic."

"Well I'll ask Ally if she wants to tomorrow."

We make it to my small apartment. I tell Tony " Pick something on Netflix while I get us blankets and popcorn going."

He nods sitting on the couch scrolling on Netflix. I go to my closet pulling extra blankets and some throw pillows. I throw them at Tony which caused him to jump. I chuckle running to the kitchen putting popcorn in the microwave. putting my hands together in a gun position and every time the popcorn popped I would act like I shot something. This went on for a few seconds till Tony walked in looking at me confused and asked,

"What are you doing Zoe?"

I blushed "shooting people that tries and takes my popcorn."

Tony chuckles, "That's cute."

I blush more, the microwave beeps making me turn my attention to the microwave than Tony. I mess with the bag till my face wasn't red. Tony and I sat on the couch, while I put the popcorn down,Tony picked the movie. "Is Nightmare before Christmas okay with you?" 

I nod " hell yes it is! do you not remember that was my movie!"

He chuckles "yeah I remember but I didn't know if you still liked it or not."

Tony started up the movie, I started singing 'This is Halloween'. Half way through the movie I started to drift off to sleep waking myself up so I can watch the movie. I'm guessing Tony took notice, he took his arm and wrapped it around me pulling me into him.We are now laying on the couch, taking in his sent I fell asleep. I felt whole again with him holding me tight not wanting to let go or holding me like I'm gonna leave. I closed my heavy eyes and fell asleep in the man I had a crush on since high school but also my best friend since a child.

(SORRY FOR THE LONG UPDATE I JUST GOT CAUGHT UP EVERYTHING AND HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT BREAK FROM SCHOOL )

Without you there's no me (Tony Perry FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें