How you got here

(Y/bd)= Your birthday

(W/c)= Wing color

It had been a month since Max and the gang rescued you from the lab. You weren't the only one they rescued, but you were the only one that wanted to stay with them. Max had grudgingly accepted after Nudge, Angel, and Gazzy had begged her, and then, only because you had wings.

Your wings were grafted onto you right after birth because the avian DNA that was put into you as a fetus gave you everything the flock had, except wings. You weren't sure if you had any special powers like them, but you hadn't had 5 years of freedom to test it out like they did. Your wings were (W/c) and roughly 12ft long from wingtip to wingtip. It was the most amazing feeling to finally be able to fly with them after five years, since you tried to escape the labs by yourself.

You didn't know how old you were, so the little kids picked an age for you. 16. Max was, to say the least, not happy. She didn't like not being the oldest anymore, and had upped her leadership skills since you joined. You got to choose your own birthday and name as well. (Y/bd) and (Y/n). You finally had a family, and you were overjoyed. It didn't even bother you that Max ignored you and Iggy and Gazzy played pranks on you. You had a family.

...and a talking dog with wings who's name was Total. You had seen some pretty gruesome and strange things in your life at the lab, but a talking animal was never one of them. You loved him!

Max had explained the dangers you now had to face in order to stay with the flock. She established rules for you and made it clear that the first time you held them back, she would drop you off in the nearest neighborhood to fend for yourself. Angel said that Max was really nice and sweet once you got to know her, and said that she actually envies you in some ways.

Fang had taken it upon himself (and Iggy) to train you to fight and defend yourself, and you had to say, you were getting pretty good! It was tough work and Fang pushed you to the brink, but it was worth it. You are a part of the flock!

A/n: Welcome to your life as a member of the flock. enjoy ;). See ya :)!