Chapter 8

^Jayn^

Vote loves! And comment to let me know you're here :p

(Edited 22 Dec. 2016)

Jayn's P.O.V

"Exactly!" Alex laughs out loud, she's been like this all night.

I don't know what she's laughing at, might be an inside joke between her and Niall. They just met and they kicked it off pretty well, now they're suddenly best friends.

I'm not jealous or anything, but i won't lie, I'm defenitly going to tease her about this for a long time.

I shake my head chuckling and turn back to join the conversation.

"Would you stop! My hair is perfect! Its better than your entire face mothafakaa!"

"Harry, my face is sexier than your entire victoria's secret body."

"Dayum! You just got burned my friend," Zayn pats Harry's shoulder.

"At least he has a victoria's secret body," I smirk, Harry turns to me and raises an eyebrow.

"What?"

"You like the idea of me having a victoria's secret body?" He smirks and scoots closer to me.

"Uhh.."

"Oh would you stop with the flirting Harold!" Louis smacks him. He turns red and I awkwardly sip from my cook. "You have a girlfriend young man!" I choke and almost spit my cook.

"I do..?"

"He does..?" Everyone's attention turns to me. Oh great. Why the heck did i ask that?

Louis smirks. Oh no.

"Do you mind?"

"Why would she mind?" Zayn interferes.

"Why would she not?" Harry says. I sink more in my seat.

The thing is, I'm sitting between Harry and Zayn. And all of them are staring at me. Waiting for an answer. What the hell am i supposed to say?

This is so awkward.

"Still waiting over here..." Louis smirks at me, I glare at him and curse him in my head.

"Well..?"

"I..uh.."

"This is ridiculous, Harry doesn't have a girlfriend! He's a complete idiot." And Liam Payne saves the day ladies and gentlemen!

I mouth a thank you and he gives me a wink.

"Hey Jayn," I turn to Harry. "Want to hear a knock knock joke?" He laughs. Why is he laughing?

"Oh God."

"No Harry. No." Zayn warns him, Harry keeps giggling.

"Did i hear someone say knock knock joke?" Niall and Alex both sit down next to us.

"Harry did."

"Oh no. Don't you dare Harold." Niall warns him again. Why is everyone doing that?

"Knock knock,"

"Who's there,"

"Britney Spears."

"Not the Britney Spears one! Harry!"

"Britney spears who?"

"Knock knock."

What?