A little less training, a little more touch me

Začít od začátku

So they hung out in the kitchen, curating Vision's sense of smell and taste. They hung out in the living room, watching recent movies and shows to help Wanda get acquainted with some of the things she missed. They hung out in the yard, taking care of plants and little animals and occasionally letting themselves get roped into Demetria's hijinks, which usually included mud fights and jumping into small lakes/swamps and/or puddles.

When it was just Wanda and Demetria things weren't much different, just more intimate. Secluded in (usually) Wanda's room, they'd built pillow forts complete with all the colourful blankets they could find and they'd turn off some music. They'd dance together and they'd paint their nails and they'd gossip and they'd play stupid teenage games like 'truth or dare' and 'never have I ever' (carefully dancing around the uncomfortable topics of each other's pasts and instead trying to focus on more silly and relaxing aspects of their life). They'd create fashion runways and on the occasion they'd even get Natasha to join and bring some of her best outfits and wigs and makeup-skills.

But that wasn't enough for Demetria, ever the over-achiever. She'd been dropping hints all these weeks and Wanda picked up on basically none. And the girl had been recently talking about how being cooped up in the compound was making her feel sad and gloomy.

And that's how the idea was born, on a very lonely and boring morning.

"Just through here!" Demetria's quiet yet excited voice ran through the empty forest as she tugged Wanda along. The girl had no option but to obey, giving her friend's hand a squeeze as they expertly descended a hill filled with rocks and dirt.

With one last tug, Wanda was pulled into the most beautiful place she'd ever been, and engulfed by water.

"Careful." Demetria giggled, grabbing Wanda before she could fall further and wet her clothes completely. Once they were both secure on a rock, she finally, if not a little regrettably, let go of her hand and instead took to staring at her.

"So, what do you think?" The curly-haired girl asked, a smile playing on her lips.

"This is beautiful, how did you find it?"

Wanda let her eyes wander around the cave, looking out of what seemed to be like a movie scene. The entire place was secluded and surrounded by rocks, small rays of sunlight peeking from the top of the dome. In the middle of all the rocks and small flowers, there was a body of water that seemed to go from somewhat shallow to deep in the eye. The water glistened under the light, lighting the entire place in glittering and dancing reflections.

"Exploring." Demi shrugged as if that served as enough explanation. Truly it had been a little more like running away from her problems rather than exploring but she wasn't quite ready to explain that yet.

"So what now?" The Sokovian asked, hugging herself slightly.

She received a smirk in response. "Now we get out clothes off."

*🐾 *🐾*🐾 *

After hastily pulling their clothes off and neatly placing them on the rocks where they could avoid getting wet, the girls giggled together. It had been a while since Demetria has had any time for herself like this, and Wanda had never really had an opportunity to grow up like a normal child or teenager, so they both ran with excitement in their veins.

Wanda was unexpectedly hit with water as Demetria canon-balled into the water, splashing it everywhere. She emerged from the water smiling, her hair slicked back and her body mostly covered by the water as she swam near Wanda, resting her arms against the rocks. Wanda now realized there was very little shallow point, as opposed to what she originally thought.