A little less training, a little more touch me

Nothing good ever starts with the words "It'll be fun!" followed by "C'mon what's the worst thing that could happen?"

Everyone knows this, it's common knowledge. Wanda knew this and Demetria knew this, yet they both gave in and somehow found themselves in a dingy little cave in the middle of fuck-all nowhere.

Demetria had initiated their daily training session with the said worrying sentences, and Wanda (even if a little reluctantly) followed along.

It has been quite a while since either of them (or anyone on the team really), had has some time off and the young enhanced was getting pretty tired of it. Their boring and monotonous routine was driving Demi mad. After all, she was used to constant drama and movement so the change of pace struck her hard.

There was a rising tension in the air, the need to get everyone ready and prepared for something that hadn't even shown up. Their training sessions intensified as per request of Steve and Natasha, and all free time was occupied by lessons and paperwork. But the one who was impacted the most was certainly Tony. Even if he had proclaimed that he was 'retired' or that he 'wasn't currently Iron Man', it's clear that he's been hit hard, if not harder than anyone else. Between SI and The Avengers, he had his arms full of problems.

It wasn't really Demetria's place, but she always wondered what happened to the man, something that had really set him off. He seemed convinced there was something coming, some sort of looming threat and that he was working against the clock. The others dismissed him but Demetria had always been observant. However, she couldn't decide what she was worried more for, the man or what the man was afraid of.

Not to mention that with each passing moment she feels a little more infatuated for the witch so that was that.

The girls had undoubtedly gotten closer as time passed, even if they had only known each other for a mere few weeks. Demetra tended to fall hard and quick in (and out) of love, and Wanda was definitely easy to love.

She was quiet and kind, a little socially awkward. She didn't get along with most people on the team, but she did trust the Captain and she seemed to trust Clint (Demetria had made mental notes to bring that up later with her brother because seriously, what had she missed?). But when it came to hanging out with anyone she seemed to mostly just cling to Vision and Demetria herself, which the brunette had no problem with.

When it was the three of them the atmosphere was always more soft and slow, both Wanda and Vision had extremely quiet personalities which balanced out Demi's more loud and boisterous one, but the girl could be more soft-spoken too if she wanted.

They spent a lot of time together trying to integrate into society. Vision was created from an AI and a magical stone so his physical experiences were lacking, and Wanda had missed great periods of her childhood/adolescence both by her poor upbringing in an under-developed country called Sokovia, and through her ultimate involvement with Hydra.