Red Queen

"You have to softer, more careful, less aggressive

"You have to softer, more careful, less aggressive. Trust me, it'll hurt less in the long run."

A grunt.

"C'mon, you gotta move much faster than that I believe in you!"

A gasp.

"Yikes sorry, didn't mean to be so hard."

A moan.

"Alright that's enough I'm breaking you two apart, let's go eat something, you have been at it for a few hours now." Natasha's voice ran through the training room, breaking the two girls out of their trance.

Demetria had told Wanda to meet her in the training room early, 6 am early, to start their training.

Truth was Demetria was beyond excited, she hadn't really had to opportunity to work with anyone with powers like hers, or even close to similar, and although hand-to-hand combat proved to be hard without the use of her powers, being able to let go and give full control to her abilities gave her an exhilarating high.

Wanda had a lot of potential that was for sure, she didn't know the full extent of her abilities yet and she had a hard time controlling them, but she was matching Demetria quite well. Not to mention she took her commentary to heart, improving and pushing herself to more each time.

They were both drenched in sweat, the grey equipment doing them no favours in hiding their exhaustion, but they both smiled at Natasha.

"Go clean, I'll meet you in the kitchen and we can order something. Tony's paying." The dark-skinned winked at her recent friend, watching her blush slightly and move quickly, passing the former assassin with a shy smile.

"Trying to break her already?" The red-head moved towards her companion, handing her a blue towel with the stark logo on it and a matching water bottle, which she accepted gladly, gulping down the water quickly.

"Not even close, she's got some real power in her, would love to see her get angry in the bedroom." Demetria laughed nudging Natasha, who just sighed.

"You ready to start writing reports and debrief us?" She quirked her eyebrow in a way only Natasha truly could.

"Give me a few more training lessons, I haven't even begun to explore what I want. Honestly, she's a whole untapped market, I would hate to see her full potential go to waste because of my sloppy assessment."

"Don't forget you're here to train Vision too." The enhanced groaned at the pointed look she got. More out of annoyance than anything.

Shaking the thoughts aside, her mind racing as always she glanced at her friend. "Don't worry, just because I want to get in her pants it doesn't mean that I can't control myself and perform my tasks Nat, I know what I'm doing despite your disbelief."

"It's not disbelief, you've never done this before and I know how you are. Just trying to make sure no one gets hurt."

She snorts in response. "How I am? What, uncontrollable?"