What You First Thought of Him

Charles Xavier- You couldn't deny that you just got lost in his deep blue eyes. You also found his voice the most soothing and quite adorable, thing that you've ever heard. Even though you didn't know him, you didn't mind going with him at all.

Hank McCoy/Beast- it wasn't hard to admit to yourself that you found Hank adorable in the most nerdiest way. I mean he had it all down. He was smart, sweet, he was always polite and had those adorable glasses. You found his feet unique and wished he didn't hate them.

Peter Maximoff/Quicksilver- You actually thought Peter was going to be quite annoying at first but you realized that he's the opposite. He always knows how to lighten the mood and have a good time doing anything. You also didn't mind admitting that silver is his color. Especially the hair.

Scott Summers/Cyclops- You were in Scott's class for a full year and you didn't really associate with him. He wasn't the most popular and so were you. After you guys became friends, you sorta started to have a crush on him, but you never admitted it to anyone. Finding out that he was a mutant like you made you like him even more.

Kurt Wagner/Nightcrawler- The minute Kurt accidentally teleported in front of you, you couldn't keep your eyes off of him. The way that his golden eyes complemented his blue skin and the intricate details in his face. You wish every mutant had these beautiful details. It made you mad knowing Kurt thought he looked to weird and you desperately tried to tell him that you found him beautiful but you just couldn't.

Alex Summers/Havok- You had a crush on Alex as soon as you saw him. From the blue eyes to the muscular build, you couldn't help it. And you just loved how he didn't act like a jock. He was kind and caring. You love using your powers along with his to create an unstoppable team.