Remembering Myself~Charles Xavier~Ch.1

A/N So the stories that I'm gonna write are going to be like separate fan fiction books so they will continue. They also will use OCs not X readers but feel free to insert your name:)

Some weird folk band plays behind me, playing music no ones clearly heard of. I doubt anyone's even paying attention. Two fingers tap the mahogany wood in front of my view. "You havin anythin love?" The bartender has a strong British accent.

"Oh, uh yeah. Shot of whisky." I've never actually had whisky before, it was just the first thing that popped into my mind. "Whatever you say." He raises an eyebrow first. He pulls out the square-ish bottle from below the counter,pouring the brownish liquid into the tiny crystal cup.

He pushes it toward me with his index finger. Placing two fingers on the glass, I chug down the rusty drink. Immediately something doesn't sit well. My stomach starts spinning in a thousand different directions. Something hits my gag reflex.

Clutching my abdomen m, I try quickly making my way to rest room before a mishap. Just before I can reach the door, someone's elbow crashes into my stomach. Before I know, the alcohol is sent out my throat on some guys shoe. Looking up I see some biker looking dude.

Of course it is, it couldn't have been anyone else. "I'm so sorry." I mutter. "Maybe next time you could handle your alcohol better." Now I can feel the eyes of everyone glued in this direction. "Hey, leave her alone. It was an accident." I hear a gentle British accent behind me.

It's a man not to older than me, piercing blue eyes that reach the depths of your mind. "I don't see how this involves you!" He spits at the blue eyed man, getting up in his face. "Excuse me, but I don't think you should be talking to him like that." I make my voice stern, which I'm not sure is the best idea.

The biker man turns his gaze to me. He reaches for the small purse draped over my shoulder. My first instinct is to back away, but I'm cornered my tables. My next move is to stomp on his foot. Not the best defense tactic. The blu eyed man tries to pull him back, but ends up taking an elbow to the nose.

Slowly I slide my left hand behind my back, wrapping my fingers around a glass. With all the power I can muster up, I smash the glass against his skull. Shards of clear crystals glistening on their way to the floor. His face fills with rage, turning a vibrant hue of cherry.

It's then that I feel a sharp pain in the region of my abdomen. I look down to see my hands saturated in a brilliant shade of crimson liquid. He looks at me wild-eyed droplets of blood dripping from the glass in his hand. Removing my hand, I notice something odd.

There's no mark where the incision was made, just remnants of blood stains. The man looks at me puzzled, plunging the shard in my temple. Even quicker than the first time, my skin remains bonded together. I'm waiting for maybe an on looker to maybe alert the police, instead they run in horror.

"Your some sort of freak." The man runs out, letting the glass fall and shatter in front of me. My mind is trying to process everything. How's is it possible not to die from being stabbed in the head. Humans just don't regenerate. The blue eyed man remains in front of me, Palm up to his nose.

He crouched down, pulling out a handkerchief, carefully dabbing the blood residue. "That was extraordinary." I feel stupid for thinking it, but the way he says extraordinary is extraordinary. There's something soothing about it. "Why thank you." A smile spreads across his face and looks me directly in the eye.

"It truly was amazing though. " Amazing? More like a mystery. "The human body is a mystery love." Ok, now this is getting freaky. "How...?" My voice trails off trying to find a way to put it. "I'm Charles Xavier." A voice speaks...in my mind. "I'm special too." It's the same voice I heard seconds ago.

Realizing he's still bleeding and it's my fault, I use my sleeve to dry the blood. "How do you do that?" He smiles, letting out a light chuckle. "Well actually, I don't know. I kind of just can." This makes me wonder how many people out there can do special things too. "You know I never got your name." He speaks in my mind.

"Oh Scarlett. Scarlett Queen." Unusual isn't it? "Not unusual it's beautiful actually. Oh and Ms.Queen would you mind coming with me? I think there's someone you'll like to meet." Knowing that he can read my mind, I agree in my head. "Well let's get to it then." I love how he puts a smile almost after every sentence. He holds his arm out for me to interlock mine with.

A/N Thanks for reading and let me know what you thing XD