Travis x Reader: MS

Requested by @someone_i_forgot (sorry!)
Key:
(Y/N)- Your name
Italics- Thoughts
Bold- Me! Dragon~Chan
<><><><><>

   I snuggled farther into Travis's hoodie. He was at swim practice right now, and everyone else was over at Aphmau's, so I had the house to myself. Yes, I live with the guys. No, I don't mind. This seemed to happen often, the guys being busy, but I didn't mind as I got to do whatever I pleased. Travis's hoodie is so soft, no wonder he always wears it. I breathed in the scent of the fabric, catching whiffs of chlorine and Travis's cologne. It smelled nice, and I closed my eyes. I curled up on Travis's bed and fell asleep.

   "(Y/N)! What are you doing in here?!" Travis screamed. I groggily sat up and stared at the albino.

   "What?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. Travis looked bewildered, then quickly put on a sly smirk.

   "You must have missed me while I was swimming. Well I'm here now, so don't worry," Travis said in a deeper voice, raising one eyebrow. I blushed. How can he still make me blush. I got off his bed and went to leave when my arm was grabbed.

   "Oh no you don't. You're forgetting something."

   "Hmmm?" I hummed.

   "You know what." I quickly kissed my boyfriend's cheek, and ran up the stairs.

   "What- (Y/N)!" I heard Travis yell. "You know that's not what I meant!" I giggled and hid in the empty closet. I heard Travis stomp upstairs and start looking for me, starting in my room.

   "(Y/N)! I want my hoodie. I'm cold...." I held back a laugh. "(Y/N), where are you?" Travis continued to whine. He finally checked the closet and saw me sitting in the farthest corner. He walked over to me and picked my up, putting me over his shoulder. I shrieked.

   "No! Travis put me down! Please!" Travis chuckled and set me down on the couch. He sat down next to me and put his arm around me. He pulled me closer and I gladly snuggled into him. We stayed like that for a while in a comfortable silence, just enjoying each other's presence.

   "You know, you still haven't given me my hoodie back," Travis commented.

   "I know."

<><><><><>
Extended Ending
<><><><><>

Garroth, Laurance, and Dante opened the door to see (Y/N) taking off the hoodie she was wearing, but her short also came up to reveal her part of her stomach.

   "Oh, sorry. Are we interrupting something?" Garroth asked. (Y/N) flushed bright red as she realized what they were implying. Travis sputtered, "What? No, no, no, no, no, no, no. You've got it all wrong. She was just giving me back my sweatshirt that she stole." (Y/N) playful elbowed him.

   "I did not steal it. I was merely borrowing it permanently without permission."

   "That's stealing!"

<><><><><>
I finished. Sorry it was kind of short but I wanted to try something a little different. See you next update!

499 words