New Years Special

Key:
(Y/N)- Your name
(C/N)- Character's name
(F/D)- Favorite drink
Italics- Thoughts
Bold- Me! iNewYearburray
<><><><><>

   Having just arrived at Aphmau's house, the party was in full swing. Everyone was there, and I mean everyone. Aphmau, Aaron, Katelyn, Kawaii~Chan, Lucinda, Travis, Laurance, Garroth, Dante, Jeffory, Zane, Vylad, heck, even the pizza guy Reese and his friends Marsh and McCloud were here. Heading to the kitchen for some food, I bumped into McCloud, who was dancing on the back of the couch. I apologized and continued heading for some delicious food. Hey, food is great. I can feel all you readers judging both me and the author, so stop. But anyways, I decided to pack in those calories before trying to become healthier in 2017. As I reached the table, I grabbed a plate and placed two of Kawaii~Chan's cupcakes, a slice of pizza, and a handful of chips on the paper plate. I headed over to the drink table and grabbed (F/D) with some difficulty. As I struggled to walk to the couch, I accidentally dropped my can/bottle of (F/D).

   "You should be more careful," (C/N) said as they caught your drink. I blushed slightly. "Or not take so much food."

   "Hey, I need to eat all I can before I start dieting in 2017," I argued. (C/N) nodded, chuckling.

   "You're right."

   "Puh-lease. I'm always right," I sassed.

   "And I'm always helping you out," they remarked.

   "True... So how has your evening been so far?" I asked as I sat on the couch, (C/N) sitting next to me.

   "It started off slow while we were preparing it, but once a few people arrived it became better. Although it's kind of nice to just sit and talk with you here."

   "Heh. Yeah... Also, this food is great," I said as I stuffed the pizza slice in my mouth. (C/N) laughed. After I finished eating, I left (C/N) and started hanging out with others. Chatting with everyone was nice, but I missed the comfort and familiarity of being with (C/N). As midnight drew closer still, more and more people became crazy. Some of them were drunk, and others were just really tired, which resulted in them being slap happy. Someone actually slapped Kawaii~Chan, and she couldn't stop laughing. Soon it was 11:48, and everyone was gathered in the living room, where the television was. Slowly, the last minutes of 2016 crawled by. As it became 11:59, a hush fell over the room. Fourty-five seconds. Thirty. Twenty. Fifteen.

   "Ten," everyone chanted. "Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Happy New Year!" Everyone screamed as I was pulled into a kiss with (C/N). I kissed back, wrapping my arms around their neck. Enjoying the moment, we finally parted for our first breath of 2017.

   "That was a great way to start off 2017," I commented. (C/N) nodded.

   "It was. I got to kiss the world's second most amazing person," (C/N) said.

   "Who's the first?"

    "Me." I smacked (C/N) lightly.

    "Please, I'm better than you." They rolled their eyes at my comment, but didn't say anything else. As everyone else celebrated the new year, (C/N) and I cuddled on the couch.

   This truly is a great way to start the new year.

<><><><><>
Happy New Year! Yay for a one shot. And you can read it as much as you want with a new character every time, so double yay! I hope everyone has/had a great New Years Eve and a great start to 2017. Bye guys!

609 words