Bonus Chapter 4: lust

Start from the beginning

Luke finally made his appearance, looking more tired than he had been earlier that day, and took his glasses off briefly. "Oh, hello Tyler. Come on up, the study is up here."

He went up first and I took Tyler's jacket, making Abbie scoot off back to her bedroom so I could continue washing the dishes. However, Tyler held back my arm.

"You're hot," he whispered sexily, winking. I gulped and bit my lip, unsure of what to do. No one had come onto me like this before, not for years. "I'd bang you so hard you'd come back begging for more," he went on to say, and at that point I swatted his hand away.

"I'm a married man. So is Luke. Now please go upstairs and I'll forget this ever happened."

He simply smirked and swaggered up, leaving me to screw my eyes shut and scratch my neck before hurrying back to the kitchen. Luke would never forgive me.

Only... Luke hadn't fucked me in months.

~

"Awesome Mr Hemmings, that was really helpful. I'll see you next week," Tyler said as he came down the stairs. Our eyes met and I quickly looked away, pretending to inspect my nail when really, my insides were heating up. He came over with a grin. "You want to take up my offer, don't you?"

I swallowed and sniffed. "N-no."

"Oh come on," he said, throwing his head back in exasperation. "I know you guys don't have a sex life anymore!"

"H-how?"

"He literally does not smell of sex. Whilst you... you're sex on legs. You want it." He advanced to placing his hand on my chest, making my breath hitch slightly.

I hesitated for a moment, looking around for any signs of human activity. "Wait, where do you live?"

Two minutes later we'd decided to take it back to his and I went upstairs to tell Luke I was taking him home before we got in the car and drove through the streets of West Sydney to his student apartment.

We quickly began to strip our clothes and he expertly pressed me down on the unmade bed, spreading my legs and expertly taking my cock into his mouth. I tried to supress the moans but I hadn't experience such pleasure in a really long time and when I say really, I mean really. It didn't even occur to me that this would cause complications later on – I was entirely overcome by lust.

~

I felt dirty.

There was no other way of explaining it – the minute I stepped into my house, when I was greeted by Abbie, smiled at by Tom, kissed by Luke; I just felt like I'd buried myself in a very deep hole.

"Is everything okay?" Luke asked that night, when we were cuddled up in bed. "You haven't said much since you got home."

"Y-yeah, everything's fine. Don't worry about me."

He snuggled a bit closer and pressed his face against the side of my chest. "I'm going to sleep then," he groaned, and I sighed inaudibly.

One Week Later

"You're here again?!" I hissed, keeping the door slightly closed so no one could hear me. Tyler shrugged.

"Your... husband told me to come."

I rolled my eyes. "Okay but listen, there's nothing between me and you and I want it to stay that way. Last week was a mistake."

"If you say so. I know you still haven't slept with him."

"That's not true-"

"It is! That's why you let me fuck you!"

Suddenly, the door was pulled open and I tumbled backwards into Tom.

"You let him do what?!"

***

Oops 😝

If you guys wanna know what Tyler looks like, here's a picture (he's Ned who was on Neighbours recently):

Although I don't watch Neighbours often, I did when he came on the show because I thought his love for Lauren was really sweet 💕

So how are you guys doing? When do you go on holiday? I only have one more week of school before I head to Europe... so glad!

Vote+comment for virtual 5sos plane tickets

Kimmy xx