Let's have fun

"Good Morning, Irene!" Wendy shouts loudly from afar and of course everyone is deadly staring at both of us.

"Do you have to be so loud?" I asked in embarrassment. I know that wendy is a high pitch singer and her voice is goddamn good but she always misused it and sometimes it abuses me.

"Hehe sorry, let's go now" i hop into her car and wendy starts to turn on the radio. Only god knows how loud the music is. She starts singing and dancing in the same time. She then stopped for a while to pick up seulgi.

"Hello girls!" Seulgi smiles so wide as she closes the car's door.

"Let's go to school hehe" wendy once again abusing my ears. I just hissed and close my eyes for a while, thinking why am I friends with them again.

As soon as we reached school, we go to our class and sit to our respective seats. Since mine got robbed by a stranger guy, i half heartedly sit beside yeri. It is not like I do not like yeri. Yeri is part of our group, but her level of craziness is on another level. Wendy also lost at her. If they two leave alone together, it is going to be chaotic.

As I busy talking with Yeri, I can see that Bogum entering the class and sit next to Wendy. I can see that Wendy, Seulgi, Joy and Sungjae are gathering in front of Wendy and Bogum's table. I want to know too but the egoistic in me prevent me to.

"Hey Irene" wendy calls me while me pretending to have a fun conversation with yeri. I know I sound ridiculous because i only sit at Wendy's back.

"Hey listen" wendy grabs my hand and I just roll my eyes at Wendy. I know that Wendy doesn't deserve this kind of treatment but I feel annoyed with literally everyone.

"We want to hang out after school. You up?"

"I don't know" i just sigh

"Okay, she's going" Joy cut off and did her own decision

"Who let you decided for me?" I stare right into joy's beautiful eyes

"Unnie, we are friends since freshmen and i know you too well" joy smirk

"And yeri-ah, you up too?" Seulgi asked

"Of course, I'm always up!" everyone laughs at yeri's cheekiness.
———————————————

"Hey unnie, can you come faster" joy dragging me to the car park that located at the back of our school. We are on the last year of school and basically the only students that bring their own car is Wendy, Sungjae and also Jungkook. Jungkook is in another class and he is friends with Yeri and Joy.

I take a seat beside the driver because that's my representative seat since Wendy got her license. I know that I sound so possessive but Wendy can sometime be out of control and I wanna live longer.

"Where's bogum?" Wendy asks when she saw Yeri already in the back seat. Yeri opens the window and throws her look at everywhere trying to find bogum.

"Oh there you are, come here!" Yeri screams as soon as she saw bogum. Bogum smiles and hop at the back of Wendy's car.

"Let's rock and roll!" Wendy shouts and turn on the radio blasting all the ears inside her car.
I try to volume down a little of wendy's radio but she quickly volume it up again. I sigh and give up.

"So Bogum, why did you move here?" Wendy starts the conversation and slower down the radio's volume.

"My dad transferred here" he chuckles a bit

"Woah, so where did you live now? Which area?" Yeri asks

"Ji- Jinani road" Bogum stutters

"Damnnn, rich peopleee" Yeri and Wendy both hyped up.

"Wait, why?" Bogum asks, confuse with everyone.

"The houses there are pretty expensive" Yeri explains

"Then, where all of you live?" Bogum asks. But Wendy and Yeri just laugh hysterically. Bogum makes a confuse look.

"Me and Irene unnie also live at Jinani Road" says Wendy. This time, Bogum laughs

"Damn, rich peopleee toooo" he mocks and the three of them laugh. Even though i find it funny but I don't have a heart to laugh

"And you yeri?" Bogum asks

"I live in front of your residence. Voullea resident"

"Ohh, the residence which cost almost 2 millions? That one" Bogum's eyes become wider and in disbelief

"Yes, Me and Seulgi unnie live there"

"And their places always the best to throw out a party" Wendy disturbing.

"Another richhh peopleee" Bogum once again mock which cause a hysterical laugh from both Wendy and Yeri and I accidentally chuckle too

"Oh Unnie, you're still alive?" Yeri teases me.

"You know that I'm a listener" And I heard Yeri chuckles