Chapter 1 : Meet The Inu~

My poV~
In a silence Era, there was a village known as Hidden Leaf, there were powerful clans , The Hyuga Clans that are more powerful because of their sealing of demons, just by hearing their clan can make the demons run away and by seeing their symbol can make demons hide..

But there were other demons who doesn't want to be demon at all, and it is Sasuke Uchiha,, he wanted to live like a normal people could do.. To be seen like a normal person , not a dangerous demon..

Sasuke sat in a nearby tree, near the wall of the Hidden Leaf where he can see clearly the beautiful park where children played happily.. He was envious, since he never experience happiness when he was a little.. He sigh sadly as he look below, but his thoughts were interrupted by a loud giggling  of girl,  he look at the direction of the voice and almost fell on the tree on what he saw..

There sitting in grass, is a beautiful Inu, her indigo hair was tied up in a low ponytail , her long hair stops to her waist, her pearl eyes shining in sun, her glowing white skin , and her lavender scent, that intoxicate the young demon, she was smiling to the little girl in her arms..

"What is it Hanabi?" Her voice were also soothing to the young demon's ear, he listen carefully to their conversation as he like to hear the sweet voice of the Young Beautiful Inu..

"I saw someone Nee-chan.. But please don't tell father" Her younger sister plead, as the Young Inu nod at this and smiled at her

"Alright.. What is it??" She ask, as Hanabi sat on her sister lap..

"I .. Have a crush on someone" she mumbled, but the young Inu tilted her head, confuse on her little sister's confession..

"Well, Hanabi everyone has a crush.. What is the problem in yours??" The Young Inu ask her little sister, Hanabi..

Hanabi look uneasy as she stared at her sister's eyes.. Sadly..

"Nee-chan... His.. From a demon clan" she said, as she hid her face from her Kimono, ashame of herself, The Young Inu hug her sister and tilt her head, even the Young Inu was surprise ..

"Hanabi.. The Demon Clan are merciless.. They dont give mercy. They kill without hesitation.." She explained, but Hanabi shook her head

"No! Not all of them! Please Nee-chan..! He... He was always there for me whenever father would get angry at me.." She said sadly, and stare to the ground as tears begun to form in her eyes.. Hinata. The young Inu cup Hanabi's face and wipe her tears away..

"I'm sorry Hanabi.. I just don't want you to get hurt.." Hinata mumbled as she hug her sister

"But nee-chan.. Please don't tell father about this" Hanabi plead, Hinata can't say no to her sister

"Alright.. But promise me, you'll be careful" hinata said as Hanabi nod happily, Hinata smiled at this and pat her head..

"Anyways, may i know who is this mysterious crush of yours??" Hinata ask playfully, as she poke Hanabi's waist, she jerk up and blush madly..

"I-it's K-k-Konohamaru" She mumbled, Hinata smiled at this

"Then be careful with him alright" Hinata said, Hanabi smiled and hug her sister

"Thank you soooo much nee-chan!!" Hanabi practically squealed at this and hug hinata tightly..