Chapter 9

Rise

I got home exactly at 9 and I quickly went to my room to avoid V asking me questions. As I was untying my hair, I saw a small picture. I squinted and grab it. I widen my eyes to see the familiar people.

"Omg. Why is it here?" I whispered and look behind the palaroid.

We are one
EXO

I keep flipping it and examining it. Honestly, the picture is years ago when Yi Fan, Luhan and Zi Tao was in. But why is it in here in the first place?

Wait, the guy.

But who is he and how did he get this picture? I put the picture in the same place and jump on my bed.

Baekhyun..

"Omg, Rise why are you thinking about him? He is Edward Cullen and he must have his Bella.." I said and slapped myself.

But I can't help to mesmerize his face and his skin is too white that I think my skin can't beat his. I was getting ready for bed and I close my eyes. I then frown as I feel uncomfortable.

Why does it feel like someone is in my room?

I didn't dare to open my eyes after everything that I experienced.

Come on, Rise. Don't be a chicken. Everything is a dream.

I open my eyes slowly and I saw someone sitting on my dressing table. As I squinted, I gasp.

"Baekhyun?! What are you doing here?"

As I whispered-yelled, Baekhyun quickly turned behind and he widen his eyes.

"Don't you dare escape because it's too late."

"But I don't intend to escape though.." Baekhyun whispered and I blink.

"Oh, okay. Then what are you doing here?" I said and Baekhyun walk towards me and he sat beside me.

"I can't sleep." Baekhyun whispered to my ears and I gave him a straight look.

"How about the others? Why didn't you sleep with them?" I asked and Baekhyun shakes his head.

"They prefer to sleep alone." Baekhyun said and both of us went quiet.

"Urgh, fine. You can sleep with me. I mean sleep in my room. But you have to leave before morning because Grandma--

"Yeah, yeah. I know." Baekhyun said as he takes out his jacket.

"You knew?" I asked and looks at him weirdly.

"I mean I knew as in I guessed." Baekhyun said and he closed his eyes. Why am I so calm about this? I should be scared because we are both alone.

"You should sleep." Baekhyun said and I tugged myself to bed.

"I can't." I said and Baekhyun tilted his body to my side. I shifted myself back as he looks at me.

"Humans can't concentrate when they don't have enough energy." Baekhyun suddenly said and I sigh in relief.

"Fine. Fine. I will sleep."