01. Audition ⎨Dylan⎬

You were auditioning for a role in the television series Teen Wolf. You didn't really care what role you got you  were just trying to make it onto the show. The show was in the middle of airing it's fourth season. You would have auditioned when it first started but you couldn't because you were in school. 

After your audition you were sitting outside the audition room waiting for them to tell you if you got a part or not. You were very, very nervous. You were practically sitting on the edge of your seat waiting. Your arms were resting on your legs which were bouncing up and down in anticipation. 

"Nervous?" A voice asked causing your head to snap up in the direction the voice came from. Your eyes met with the chocolate brown eyes of Dylan O'Brien. Dylan O'Freaking Brien was talking to you.

"Y-Yeah. I'm very nervous. What are you doing here?"

"The set is over that way," He said motioning behind him.

"Oh, wow you're filming right now that's awesome."

He smiled and took a step closer, "Yeah it is pretty awesome. What's your name?"

"Y/N Y/L/N."

"I'll be right back Y/N Y/L/N," He replied and then walked into the audition room. Why the hell did he just walk into the audition room. You stood up and began pacing the room wondering what was happening on the other side of the door. 

A few minutes later the door opened and the people that watched your audition stepped into the small hallway you were in, no sign of Dylan. 

"Well Y/N we are pleased to inform you that you got a part and we will give you all the details about season five when you begin filming. Also, this note was left for you." A man spoke while handing you a slip of paper.

"Wow thank you so much. I can't wait to start filming," You replied taking the note from the man. The people then turned around and went back into the audition room. Once they left you unfolded the note and read it;

Y/N I'm sorry that I couldn't give you my number in person but I had to get back to filming. I can't wait to start working with you. It's going to be a blast!

You smiled to yourself as you read the note. You looked down at the bottom of the piece of paper and saw his phone number scribbled down. The smile on your face widened as you took out your phone and began to put his number in.