2/23/16

Like a character in a story, Seokmin happily hummed to himself as his fingertips skimmed the spines of numerous books. He paused for a moment, then tapped the spine of one book approvingly, taking it out and reading its description. He nodded slightly to himself, then tucked the book under his arm, ready to go and check it out.

"Yo!" "Ah!"

Startled as a pair of hands clamped onto his shoulders, Seokmin jumped and let out a small shriek. He put his free hand over his heart and took a few deep breaths to compose himself. Seokmin turned around to see who has scared him, and his face unwillingly broke out into a small smile as he recognized the perpetrator, who was now laughing at him.

"I can't believe you got scared by that!" Jisoo exclaimed, putting a hand over his mouth in an attempt to stifle his laughter.

"Shut up. I'm glad to see you though! What're you doing here?" Seokmin asked, leaning forward to capture Jisoo's lips in a kiss. Unfortunately for him, Jisoo moved away before he could do so.

"Seokmin, this is a public library. What do you think I was doing here? I was returning some books and saw you over here," Jisoo said.

"I'm glad that you came over here! I missed you," Seokmin pouted.

"Seokmin, we saw each other a few hours ago," Jisoo pointed out, rolling his eyes.

"You're my boyfriend, I can miss you if I want to! Don't be like that," Seokmin responded childishly.

"Alright, whatever, you nerd. Since we're together now anyways, do you wanna go see a movie or something?" Jisoo suggested. Seokmin nodded.

"Can we go get some dinner afterwards too? It can be the whole 'dinner and a movie date' thing!" Seokmin asked.

"A date with you? Hmm...I don't know," Jisoo teased. Seokmin gasped.

"Hey! Don't be rude!" Seokmin huffed, hitting Jisoo's shoulder.

"I was just kidding!" Jisoo said.

"Whatever. You're paying."

"Seokmin! Why me?! Hey, wait for me!"

So, the movie kinda sucked, at least in Seokmin's opinion, but the good news was that Jisoo had pulled the cliché of yawning and putting his arm around Seokmin. The snacks and drink that they had shared were pretty good too. Even if the movie had sucked, the experience was pretty nice, Seokmin thought to himself.

Currently, Seokmin and Jisoo were walking hand-in-hand to a ramen shop to get dinner. It was pretty cheap of Jisoo, but since Jisoo had paid for the movie tickets and snacks too, Seokmin was willing to forgive him. Besides, this was the most fun he had had on a date in a while, the last time being their previous date.

"I seriously cannot believe that you made me pay for everything," Jisoo grumbled, crossing his arms as Seokmin happily ate his ramen.

"Aw, don't be like that! Here, have some ramen," Seokmin offered, holding up some of the noodles between his chopsticks. "Say, 'ahhh!'" Jisoo glared at Seokmin, but opened his mouth anyways. Seokmin giggled.

"But you know, if you think about it, you've kinda been like a sugar daddy for me today," Seokmin said thoughtfully, and Jisoo choked on his food. "Are you okay?!"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Jisoo rasped, patting his chest a few times and coughing loudly. He gulped down his glass of water.

"Is it because I called you my sugar daddy?" Seokmin asked, and Jisoo almost spat out his water.

"Stop calling me that!" Jisoo exclaimed weakly.

"Are you sure? I think you like it when I call you that," Seokmin flirted, winking at the American boy.

"Seokmin! In case you haven't noticed, we are in public! Stop it!" Jisoo hissed quietly, throwing away his trash and gesturing for Seokmin to do the same.

"Are you going to punish me if I call you that again?" Seokmin smirked. He was originally just playing with Jisoo, but this was turning out to be fun for him too. Good thing he wore a looser set of pants today.

"Seokmin, I'm serious. Stop it right now, or you don't want to know what I'll do to you," Jisoo muttered into Seokmin's ear angrily.

"Fine," Seokmin sighed exaggeratedly. Jisoo smiled.

"Good boy. Maybe I'll reward you when we get back to my place," Jisoo said, patting Seokmin's butt and walking away. Seokmin stared after him in shock, then called out, "Wait for me!" and ran after him excitedly.

A/N: linked song is "만세 Mansae" by our favorite boys, SEVENTEEN, obviously. creds to nagisigh for the movie arm cliché thing!!! ok that's it for now guys sorry this chapter sucked I wrote it the day before and had little to no inspiration for it till late and I didn't know how to write it idk I'm sorry it sucked ok well bye guys love you!!! thank you for reading and voting and stuff even though this sucked!!! have a nice day!!! <3