001

SAMMY;

"Dude...this job is so so so fucking easy...man if Mr. Johnson hired me, he'll definitely hire your ass" Nate assured me as we made our way to Malibu Dolphin Car Wash in his blue 2008 Ford Focus.    

"you're right, if he hired a guy who has an entire tattooed arm, cusses, stole two cars before and smokes on a daily base-" I started off

"Don't forget on the job sometimes too" he reminded me, laughing

"Right, and on the job...he'll totally hire me" I shrugged, feeling a bit more confident

"We're here, remember Samuel...don't talk about how much weed it takes to get you high, and don't try to impress him by telling him how many bitches you've fucked...just say how good you're at cleaning cars or some shit" Nate reminded me as we got off his car, into the hot Los Angles summer air.

I started to make my way to the front office while Nate made his way to the employe room, I was about to go in the front office when I saw the hottest girl ever, she had these big ass titis, and her ass woah...

I was about to make my way over to her when I remembered I was here for a job interview not to flirt with girls.

"Fuck...maybe she'll be here when I'm done'' I thought before walking into the big glass door which lead into a ice cold office.

"Hello, welcome to Malibu Dolphin Car Wash, where you'll find a sparkling good deal, are you here for a car wash?" the young girl who sat in the front desk asked me as soon as she saw me walk in 

"Nah, shit...I couldn't afford a car wash here" I started off, which made the girl give me a confused look, probably asking herself why I was there then.

"Oh uh...I'm here for a job interview with Mr. Johnson...I'm Samuel Wilkinson" I explained to the confused girl

"Oh...of course take a seat...well call you right up" she instructed me as I nodded and took a seat on the black leather sofa.

I looked around and saw that behind the maroon desk where the girl sat was an office that read "Mr. Johnson, The Washing King". Where I was sitting, there is three sofas, all black and leather. In front of me was a 85 inch flat screen, what can i say this car wash is only for rich people, so of course the owners are insanely rich.

"Mr. Johnson is ready to see you" the girl at the front desk told me

I never noticed that she is actually quite cute, not hot but cute...she had dirty blonde hair, blueish eyes, and was tall but not as tall as me, but she's totally Nate's type.

"Mr. Johnson is in there" the girl opened the door where I'm sure is the owners office.

"Any water or coffee?" The girl asked me once I had stepped in, seeing Mr. Johnson, he was a man with brown hair that was a little grey all around his head, he looked about 45, and was about 5'10.

"Uh no...no thanks" I said before she nodded and left leaving me alone with the owner

"Mr. Wilkinson...I'm Frank Johnson...the Washing King and the owner of Malibu Dolphin Car Wash, pleased to meet you" the owner introduced himself politely as he took his hand out for me to shake.