"I miss you too baby." Puck smiled at me.

"I think we got a new duet couple for Nationals!" Mr. Schue walks in.

"Who? Me and Finn will be back as the new duet couple right?" Rachel asked excitedly.

"Dont you realize that he was talking about Emily and Puck?" Stacey rolled her eyes.

"Wow really? That would be great!" Puck chuckled.

"But Mr. Schue I need this solo for my scholarship to NYADA. We will have nationals in Los Angeles and I really need this." Rachel said to Mr. Schue.

"But Rachel, you need to give the others chance. Dont you think that our enemy will think that our song will be easily predicted?" Mr. Schue said to Rachel.

"It's okay, Mr. Schue. I'm a prop." I said with my head down.

"No one of you are the prop. You guys are the cast here." Mr. Schue said to us.

The bell rings.

I stepped out from the choir room with Puck followed me. Actually I really want to have a chance to sing on championship before this is will be my last championship in high school glee club but thats fine.

"Babe, just forget about that." Puck put his arm around my shoulder.

"I will forget about it, Puck. Dont worry." I half smiled at him.

"I heard that your ex came here last week." Puck said to me.

"How could you know that?" I asked him.

"I have many eyes on you." Puck chuckled.

"So you were spying on me when you were not here? Dont worry, I hold Finn's hand for like two weeks." I chuckled.

"Sometimes I wonder if I were Finn. Stay in the same room with a hot sister and I can see you naked or I can see you sleeping next to me."

"But you cant have make out with me and luckily that Finn is not like that." I put my tongue out.

"Because Finn is stupid or I can say that he is innocent. If I had a goddess sister like you, I wouldnt let you date another guy." Puck smirked at me.

"I miss you so bad, Puck." I hold his elbow.

"I miss you too bitchy." Puck smirked at me.

"Did you sleep with another girl in New York?"

"Yes... I slept with Beth." Puck laughed.

"Idiot. If you were sleeping with another girl you must be wont tell me right." I rolled my eyes.

"But honestly I didnt sleep with anyone else there except Beth for three days. Because I remember that there is a girl waiting for me to come back home." Puck smirked at me.

"Your cheesy words is disgusting, Puck." I laughed.

** Author's P.O.V **

Mercedes and Kurt looking at Puck and Emily laughed at each other in front of their locker.

"They're cute and hot." Kurt said.

"Yeah most popular girl with most popular guy are perfect." Mercedes nodded.

"Puck become a man because of Emily." Quinn interupts them.

"Quinn?" Mercedes frowned.

"I teased Puck to sleep with me in New York but he always refused. He said that he doesnt want to see Emily cry or break up again." Quinn said to Mercedes and Kurt.