I'm a Mystery

Child POV

I was running though  the building, trying to  locate its exit. I hear clicks and other noises. Im just being paranoid, i hope so anyway. I look behind me then  i see this tall, almost demonic looking robot, frozen in her movement. I feel my heart going faster than it was before. She was a  tall, pale, ghost  like ballerina.  I dont dare move or take my eyes off her. She stays where she is. I look around 'I'll make a break for it, and be out of here.' I tell myself in my head, but the ballerina beat me to it, she ran towards me so quickly. I tried to run but she grabbed me by my shirt and pulled me toward her face, emitting a low growl. I sweat and not make a sound as she glares dead in my face.

Ballora's POV

I Glare at the child who stupidly walked into my territory, this entire place was mine. I grabbed the kid by the arm and carried her towards the suit  room, witch wasnt far. The kid kept screaming."LET ME GO!" She screeched at me. Big Mistake. I yanked her up and shook her. "Shut it." I hissed. The child keeps screaming. Hopeless. I feel her keep struggling so then I go to the suit room slowly, just to make her wait, be nervous for the pain that was coming.

Child POV

I quiet down. I was nervous alright, she was taking forever to head to where ever she was dragging me. My heart wouldnt stop pounding against my chest, feeling like it would burst out my chest at any given moment. Then I heard a clink, clang then BANG! Another humanoid came in. I was more scared than before.

Baby POV

I crawled  into the room though a vent into the room. I grimaced at Ballora, who was dead glaring at me.  I looked at the child who I heard screaming. "Ballora, let her go." I hiss. Ballora throws the kid down on her face. I walk to the kid, who sat up, looking pretty angry and still willing to fight. I sigh and hold out my hand. I honestly didnt find it acceptable to kill the kids, I found it acceptable to  kill the nightguards but the kids? nuh uh. The kid eventually took my hand and I helped her off the ground. Her hair was short and black, she had  tanned skin and she was wearing a blue and white shirt with shorts. The child took her hand back quickly. I sighed but smiled at her. She backed up slightly at that. "Hey. Dont worry, I wont let the others hurt you." I tell her. She didnt seem to believe that at all. I sigh and nod, understanding her mistrust. Ballora eventually left. The silence between me and the child became heavy. So I decided to say something. 

"Why are you here?" I asked her, truly wondering why she was in the building this late.

"I didnt want to leave, I didnt want to go back home."

I looked surprised. "Why?"  

"My parents are mean." 

I sighed. "Parents are mean.. they cant be that bad."

"They are, the isolate me! This was the one time I could get away from them!"

I look at her in a slightly worried way. "How old are you?"

"10."

I nod and sigh, not knowing how to help the kid out. The child sighed as well. The 6Am clock rang though the whole building. "Good luck kid.." I say before going to the stage and she runs off to hide. I juust hope she doesnt get caught, I really do.