He's very dodgy which would mean that it was soon and the aggression that was being displayed by him mean't it was something from the past. She mentally sighed, knowing she was going to have to be calm. Sealing her emotions would be the only way to get through the meeting without him trying to kill her and she was not going to test his audacity to do it in front of a crowd.

"Suzuya, do you like sweets?"

Emiko already knew he did based off of his reactions but thought getting him to answer small questions could open him up enough to see small things.

"I do, what about you Emiko?" He asked reluctantly in a bored tone, seeming to want to go back to the silence.

"I love them but I hate cake and custards." She answered avoiding his crimson gaze as she stared at the door of the café leading from the kitchen.

Juuzou narrowed his eyes, the small girl was obviously hiding something or rather felt uncomfortable about the question. He wanted to prod, finding some joy in making people uncomfortable but decided he would prefer not to. He already felt tired and uncomfortable in the presence of the supposed therapist.

He looked at her pale face that did not show much expression and that unnerved the white haired boy. Yet, somehow she seemed to want to snarl and snap at any moment. Something amidst his boredom and irritation made him want to make her feel just as irritated as he was with the situation. If not worse that is...

Something in him wanted to anger or upset the girl, especially since he believed that it was her intentions to irritate him with her pestering. He did not need help but he wanted to take away her composure.

He eyed her, he knew she hated when things went against plans and the fact that he naturally ruined plans as much as he possibly ever could was in his favor.

Being a fucked up person had it's perks.

"Emiko, what is the game you want to play?" Juuzou asked, feigning playfulness while resting his face on his palm. Emiko stiffened as she spotted the predatory gleam in Juuzou's crimson hues.

So without a second thought and following her instincts, she left the café.

"What do you mean she left?" Arima's voice came in an annoyed monotone. He leaned against the grey wall while holding the cellphone to his face as he narrowed his eyes.

"Did he do something to her?" He asked in irritation and his grip increased on the small electronic. The voice answered with a stutter before he punched a wall in fury. Suddenly his face blanked as he pulled the phone away to straighten his suit and push the glasses back toward his eyes.

He sighed and pulled the phone to his ear before speaking calmly once more.

"I believe I told you to keep an eye on the situation."

"I believe you're paying for my wall." A blank faced girl pointed out calmly and Arima hung up the phone as Emiko proceeded to enter her apartment and leave the door way. Her back faced him as she sat her bag on the table and began on dishes.

"Are you staying for dinner?" Emiko asked as Arima decided to join her in the kitchen. "Or is it takeout while sitting in the darkness of your office, thinking of how sad your love life is?" Arima rose an eyebrow and noticed a coy smirk making it's way onto her face. He flicked her head before grabbing the small white bag from the table.

"I take it the session was not successful?" Arima's calm voice questioned before he heard a chuckle from the girl.

"He looked like he wanted to disect and frame me like a butterfly." Emiko's crude tone informed as she eyed the man who sat a small bag on the counter beside her. Arima only chuckled and shook his head before rolling up his sleeves, having had hung his jacket on the coat holder. He took a dish from her hands and began to dry it as a silence took over them. Emiko just could not help but feel relieved that she would not have to see the red eyed boy again tomorrow.

"What happened to him?" Emiko suddenly asked, feeling rather curious to where the hostility and sadism sourced from. Arima smirked before taking another dish from the girl's hands to rinse it.

"Is it not your job to figure out what is wrong with him and a solution?" Arima asked with a small smirk causing Emiko to roll her eyes as she scrubbed a plate.

"The solution is easy, medication and someone to make him take it. Mr. Shinohara would give him a way out, out of sympathy.."

"The aggression you hold over Shinohara is rather unnecessary." Arima pointed out as he eyed the vein that began to bulge at the side of her head.

"Your hidden used tissues that's filling up your file cabinets are unnecessary." Emiko snapped before dropping the plate in the water filled sink. Her head pounded as she leaned against the sink for a moment and got down a glass of water, using it to take the medication that sat in its small white bag. When she had finished, she leaned against the sink and looked to see a smirking Arima.

"Shut it Arima!" She snapped and he only chuckled.

"I miss when you used to call me Mr. Kishou or Mr. Arima.." The man muttered and the girl only glared while trying to pat down the aggression that was boiling inside. Instead of shooting back another remark, she only glanced at the sink.

She remembered when she had first fallen under Kishou Arima's care. At first she was... Shy? She wasn't afraid of him but she did not talk much around him because he didn't seem talkative.

She remembered the nights when they would wash dishes and he would be sly by taking bubbles from the water and putting it on her face and on the top of her head. Or he would flick water at her and pretend nothing had happened.

"Didn't you try to suffocate me with a kitchen towel once?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, only to have silence as a response while the man ignored her question.

As Arima sat down the towel, much to his suprise the girl was already getting his jacket. Raising an eyebrow with a blank face he watched her act as this was clock work.

"What are you doing, Emiko?" He asked.

"You're about to leave for work, if not, then home because you've got work early. Right?" Emiko questioned. She wasn't exactly upset or sad that the man who used to take care of her and had adopted her, was too busy for her. In fact she was okay with it because he used to take care of her, meaning it wasn't his responsibility anymore.

Arima didn't respond as she helped him get into his jacket, well aware that she was secretly upset that he was leaving her.

"Thanks for the medicine old man and if you get lonely, remember your pillow is always there for you!" Emiko called as Arima walked out of the door and down the stairs from her apartment, an amused smirk on his pale face.

He needed to remember to spend more time with her.