Chapter 4

"You better not have hurt her!" Screamed the all to familiar voice of my mother, "Or so help me! I don't care if your Head Wolf! I'll do it!" 

Gosh her voice was irretating, "Mum! put a sock in it!" I snubbed as I put my face into the wonderful pillows.

"Oh, never mind she's fine..." I heard my mother walk off and the familiar sound of my father chuckle fill the air. 

"This family, protects it's people, however the womens job, is to protect herself....trust me I learn't the hard way," With that again footsteps left my room, and all that could be heard was mine and Mr. Faints soft breaths.

"You know its rude to stare..." I muttered pulling the blanket up further around my body.

"You know it rude to talk to me like that..." He chuckled I however flipped him, "Tut, tut, tut, that was very rude," I could feel the smile on his face.

"Once again so is watching somone try to sleep," Again I said this while I felt a small dip in my bed.

"So, one look of me causes you to faint. Is that why your not looking at me?" 

"No," total lie but im not gonna' tell him that.

"Don't lie to me...Mate...." He said the last word quietly so I assume it was an after thought, seeing as thats when I heard the front door being opened slightly, before loud voices filled the air.

"WHERE IS SHE!" The voice came through sending a large volt of electricity through me, "I MEAN IT OLD MAN WHERE IS SHE!?" next minute my door is slammed open and in the door way is my Eldest brother Elijah and his mate Wendy.

"LILA!" I scream jumping out of my bed but not being able to get to him as a sudden snarl fills the air, "Who! The! Hell! Do! You! Think! You! ARE!" I screamed my brother just smirked and Mr. Faint smiled a cocky smile.