Chapter 1

THIS COMES FROM MY PREVIOUS BOOK, DON'T MESS WITH AN ALPHA'S DAUGHTER! PLEASE JUST REMEMBER THAT!!!! 

Chapter 1

SLAM!

Why the hell did we move here? I screamed at myself in my head, slamming open my new flashy Private School doors.

BAM!

I was perfectly cool staying in Australia! My ranting continued as I made my way down the schools hall into the office reception.

I smashed the office door open and the poor old lady that sat at the front desk jumped out of her skin. 

"Sorry," I mumbled as she straightened out her shirt and I slid my Black glasses on the top of my head, "I'm new, Alex-andira Mead," I grumbled looking around the plain room.

"Unique accent, England is an excellent country," She said smiling proudly of her language mistake.

"I'm sure it is, however I'm Australian, " I smiled Cheekily, "Common error," Gosh this was easier then I thought, "So, can I have my timetable now?"

She coughed awkwardly and proceeded to pull out a set of timetables, "Here you go, and your brothers haven't gotten their's so, their's is in there too,"  I nodded not bothering to say thanks and walked into the halls.

I walked down the long white halls, only to find the "popular" girls, all hanging near my brothers and I's lockers, "Excuse me could you please move?" I asked using my "nice" voice.

They ignored me and so I tried again a little well less nice, "Move Now Please!" They looked at me before turning back into their conversation,

"Stuff this, Move NOW!" once again they looked at me like I had lost a head and slowly turned around to continue there conversation once again.

sighing I pulled open my locker with as much force as I could causing the group of girls to fall loudly to the ground, "I'm so sorry, I hope you broke something," I said sweetly none of them noticing my "Error" 

yeah thats what it was an error.

They grumbled and were about to yell when four idiots that shared the same DNA as me showed up, and surprised them with their looks, "Back off ladies! Their mine!" I growled all of them gave me dangerous looks before running off taking another good look at my brothers.

"Glad to see you making friends Sis" Dimitri said rubbing my dead straight black hair, before you say I'm emo, I'M NOT! I just was born this way just like them.

"Bite me," I grummbled shoving my books that I would never use in my lockers.

Before I realised what I said Xavier bite me on the arm, "That wasn't an open invitation," I barked.

"Meh," Xavier shrugged his shoulders and gave me an awkward side hug.

I looked between Zanier and Harry, who both were looking at the wild life mischievously