Chapter 2

Hey people thanks for reading Means HEAPS sorry I have been doing Exams and Assignments anyway Enjoy!!! 

Chapter 2 

"Oh that reminds me, here are your timetables!" I snapped shoving the pile of papers into Harry's chest. 

"Hey don't hate the hatters little sis!" Zanier laughed while gaining Harry's attention once again as some fake blondes walked past.

"uhhh, Whatever," I grummbled slamming the locker shut, while Dimitri laughed and walked off, putting his hands in the air, as a failed wave.

I grabbed Xaviers hand and pulled him to class, we were twins so unfortunatly I was still the second youngest, "We have Science..." we turned into the classroom, only to find that the girls from before where here.

"Hey new kids," Someone in the far back whispered. He looked me up and down, then smiled as if it was the look of approval.

Xavier saw him and walked right into his space before snapping, "Her eyes are on her head, remember that!" 

I smiled before walking over to the teacher who had a smirk on his face. I walked closer ignoring the stares. The boys smiled while the girls glared, to be honest I didn't think I was anything special.

I had grazes every where, from being "rough" and my tan wasn't even good. My eyes where boring brown and my hair was nothing but dead straight black. 

"Escuse me Sir, my brother and I are new here," I smiled handing him the note the lady in the office gave me.

"Oh, I know who you are, Alpha Alexandria," The teacher bowed his head slightly, I snorted before giving him the paper and sitting FAR away from my brother. 

I sat there trying to do my work, but this chick kept turning around and putting notes on the side of my table, eventualy I got bored and decided to pick up the paper.

Hey new girl, I'm Saddie but you can call me Saddle, they all do! anyway I just thought I should tell you, Your boyfriend and I are mates....I know he knows but I thought you should no....

I turned towards her, only to see her face in the book, with a pen in her hand taking extensive notes on light. She was cute with small light brown curls. Deep green eyes and high cheek bones.

I smiled before writing back, Haha, trust me he is NOT my boyfriend, but one of my older brothers! hahaha and I just have to say welcome to the family :) 

I handed the note back before smiling slightly at the new edition to the family.

"Xavier she is so cute nice catch!" I spoke through wolf but just loud enough for the entire family to hear.

"Nice going bro! Who is she?" Dimitri's voice ran through my head and Xavier's face turned pink.

"Heads up I found mine!" Harry said smiling while we all walked out of class and towards the lunch room. All the boys soon appeared with there arms around a gril's neck. 

I smiled I was glad my brothers had found their mates, they deserved it. We walked into the lunchroom and a few eyes flikered to us while we smiled and walked through until we found a seat at the back of the room.

OKAY next update in 3 days! :) hehe Enjoy!