Chapter 3

I soon found myself being chatted up by four very annoying sisters-in-law. I snapped a few times and my brothers growled at me causing the girls to giggle amounsgt themselves.

I zoned out after awhile and soon found myself starring at the people around the lunch room. This wasn't a normal school It was a school for Werewolves from all over the place, we just happened to be in the "Hard to handle Alpha's" part. I soon noticed all the other MALE Alpha's in the room staring at my direction bar one who had a goofy smile on his face. My guess he just found his mate.

"Truth or Dare?" I could faintly hear Saddies voice from on Xaviers lap, "HEY! Alexandria do you hear me!" I smiled she had so much to learn.

"One, its Alex only people I don't like get the name Alexandria! Two, Dare!" I smiled while my brothers all laughed.

Next thing I know Xaviers leaning into Saddies ear and whispering something to her, "I dare you, ALEX, To sing and DANCE the song Heart of Gold! " 

My brothers laughed while I just smiled polietly while sending them really mean images, "Sure" 

I walked to the middle of the lunchroom, "Attention Werewolves and Alpha's! As part of an initiation I have just created I while now perform a traditional dance!" Next thing I know my brothers and "sisters" are humming the tune.

I start breaking out into lyrics and doing the rediculasly awesome that she does in the video across the room, throwing in tricks as I did. Before I knew it laughing and cheering started. I laughed when I heard a corus of "wolf whistles" followed by A LOT of angry growls.

"If you didn't want me to get this kind of attention, you shouldn't have dared me with this song!" Next minute several punches went in Xaviers direction.

Suddenly the ENTIRE lunchroom went scilent as the doors flew open. In the doorway stood a guy probably in his tweentys. At a far expection he had, some stubble and dark blue clear eyes. Intimadating but sexy.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Even his voice made my knees weak, and before I knew it I was falling to the floor, while 9 sets of arms came out towards me to stop my fall.