Mage Nanashiro x Human Reader pt. 2

Start from the beginning

You took out some of your books and started working on the home work that was assigned. You had a project also due tomorrow but you weren't to concerned since you always were top in your class.

Sighing you finished up writing a report due next week for your science course. And as you began to reach for the next assignment, you heard the roar of a car engine.

And by the sound of it, it was close by.

Well my driver took his precious time....

You looked up to see the approaching car. But it was not your stretched Hummer limo.... it was a yellow Camaro.

Mage pulled up to the pick up lines curb and stopped the car. He sat there for a couple minutes and you just stared at him as he did so.

Finally Mage spoke up.

"Well.... going to get in?" He said in a harsh tone but his expression and actions were expressing other wise.

You took sometime then grabbed your assignments, shoved them into your bag and walked up to the Camaro.

Mage had gotten out and was holding the door for you. But not once did he look at you as you thanked him and got in.

Shutting your door he walked around the front of the car and jumped into the drivers seat and reared the engine again.

Mage threw on a pair of dark glasses and the two of you speed off and out of school grounds.

He had some music playing from the radio in which he was tapping his fingers on the steering wheel in tune with. You could even hear Mage mumbling the lyrics under his breath.

(( play song, it is the one Mage and you are currently listening too))

How adorable....

You lightly chuckled, making Mage turn to you.

"What?"

You shook your head and gave him a closed eye smile.

"Oh nothing, it's just that I didn't think you'd listen to music like this."

He grunted and adjusted his hands on the wheel.

"Well sorry I have taste..." he said with a gruff tone.

He reached to change the song, but you placed your hand on his, stopping it.

"You don't have too, this is actually one of my favorite songs!" You said cheerfully.

Mage jerked his hand away and turned his attention back to the road.

You felt kind of sad and disappointed thinking of how he seemed to be revolted when his hand made contact with yours.

But what you weren't able to see was the small blush on Mage's cheeks. Also how his heart started beating a little faster now.

You looked at the view around you and unconsciously, you began to sing along with the chorus of the song.

🎵I wish my heart was always on her mind.🎵

🎵'Cause she's on mine like all day, all the time.🎵

🎵Forget me not, forget me now.🎵

🎵I've come too far to turn around.🎵

🎵I'm here tonight.🎵

As you were singing Mage looked at you in shock. Your voice was way off key. But that's what he found so amusing.

And before he knew it he was singing just as off key to the song with you.