Chapter 8 (I think)

Hey! So, in the time that I messaged Fred back, I managed to piss off Rosalie again. Ha! Right. I was silently hoping Fred and the others would be okay. I had met his family one summer when I was visiting Britain. (SORRY IF THAT'S WRONG)
**********FLASHBACKER************
Man, this place is filled with brittish-speaking people. I was looking at a shop when I noticed two redheaded twins- it would have been very hard to miss them. I sneaked behind them and heard them whispering. "FRED AND GEORGE WEASLEY!!" An angry female voice yelled. Both of the twins were taller than the mother, but they cowered over as her rage broke over. "HOW MANY TIMES MUST WE TELL YOU?!" One of the twins said something, and the mother snapped something back. I decided to save them by sliding up. "I'm sorry, m'am. They were showing me around Brittain and I guess we lost track of time, right Fred?" I gave Fred a look that said play-along-or-get-killed-by-your-mother look that I had perfected. Fred cleared his throat. "Yeah, Mum." The woman's glare softened. "And what's your name, dear?" I gave her a winning smile that had won over so many parents before. "My name is Karissa Cullen, but I prefer Kari." I saw the twins shoot each other a look, most likely wondering who the hell I was.

She smiled. "Molly Weasley, dear. Oh, you MUST come and meet the rest of the family!" I didn't want to hurt her feelings, so I said, "I would love too! It would be wonderful knowing folks in Brittain in case I come to visit again." Then she led me to a place called 'The Leaky Cauldron' Hmmm, interesting name. There at a table was a redheaded family, with one girl with brown hair and an boy with jet black hair. "That's Arthur, my husband. Bill, my oldest. Charlie, second oldest.  Percy, third oldest. Then of course you know Fred and George, fourth and fifth. The Ron, the sixth. And finally, Ginny, the youngest and only girl." I was confused to who the other two were.
"The girl with the brown hair is Hermione Granger, and the boy with the black hair and weird scar and glasses is Harry Potter." Fred said, seeing the dazed look on my face. "Nice," I whispered back. Fred laid a hand on my shoulder, and quickly drew his hand back. I was holding my breath, trying not to breathe in the scents swirling around me. "Blimey, you're freezing!" I gave him a look, that said shut-up-or-die. And, we chatted for the rest of the afternoon. Not once did Fred and George ask me why I'd helped them, or why I was so cold. Before I left, I found a note in my bag that had three words.
Thanks. Love Fred.
I had gotten their address from Molly, who'd promised to write. I'd written at least once a week, even to the boys at their boarding school, Hogwaggles, I think it was.
**********FLASHBACKER OVER******
Any who,  I should get going because I have to hide from Rose, and convince Jasper not to let her kill me. Bye!!