Really, Emmett?

previously on The youngest yet the oldest Cullen:

James makes a move and trys to forcefully kiss me, and Victoria Smirks. "Let me go before I burn your ass!" I scream.  Normally, Carlise would have corrected me, but this wasn'y any other time. This was now. "I warned you," I let go of my breath and burn his ass. He screams,and drops me. I run back to my family. "Elemental." Victoria hissed.

"No. Just baddass." I replied with a smirk of my own.

Currently on the Youngest yet the Oldest Cullen:

"She is baddass." Emmett commented, trying to laugh.

"Yes. She is." Victoria glared at me.

"What? You cant make me melt with your glare,yet your probably wishing you could."There goes that smart mouth of mine. Emmett bursts out laughing.

"OKAY. I have a good reason for scortching his ass. He TRIED to, amy I say, FORCEFULLY kiss ME, when YOU'RE his Mate? Like what the hell. I need some caffeine. BYE." They came home an hour later, looking smug.

"What happend?" Esme asked."Kari wouldn't tell me!" Emmett burst out laughting. "Esme, you have one badass daughter on your hands, She scorched James's ass! Litterally!" The room was quiet.

"And then i CAME HOME, SO... im goin to bed!~ BYE!"

"But' yo dont sleep! OHHHH!!!!!" Alice's high pitched screm.

"Thanks for telling her what I do at night Em!" I yell.

"Sorry!~ You guys are just, so loud!" He yells back. I hear laughter from downstairs and sigh. JUST GRAET!