Emmett,Again?

"Emmett! Don't play with yor food!" I yelled at Emmett,Who was teasing his grizzly bear. His hair is still bright pink,and I've posted like,one thousand picture's of him on Instagram. What? Just cause' I'm a Vampire dont mean I don't like Instagram! I mean, get with the program people! "Emmett!" I yelled again, partly because he's annoying and partly because there's a huge freakin' wold behinds us. I mean, can this trip get any cooler? The answer, yes. Yes it can. "Calm your tits,Kari." Rosalie snorted.

"Say that again, I'll burn yours off!" I scoffed, and Alice laughed. To me, Alice is a sparkly little pixie fairy. I mean, have you ever seen her mad? The answer to that, yes. Yes I have. And it was pretty darn scary! She looked like the evil queen and get this! She tried to steal my Elmo! Like, who does that?! Anyways, after I got my Elmo back, thanks to Jazz. He's my main man. Yeah! Y'all heard me righ! All you Jasper Hale fans, back away from my man or ill sick my unicorn on you!

I chased Alice around and threatend if she ever touched my Elmo again, I would kill her. I knew Edward was checking my mind out, so I thought something funny. 'Hey,Eddi. I think Jazz is jelous of Elmo. Cause I sleep with Elmo, and not him.' Edward laughed, and everyone looked at him funny. I decided to step away for a few minutes. I'm alone now.

"Help! Someone! Anyone, please!" I heard a girls scream. Me, being me, decided to go check it out.

I find a girl there, she looks about 14, and she's bleeding. I helped her up. "What's your name?" I asked.

she looked at me unsure."Aria Black." She said finally." I live on the reservation." She looked scared. "I know where that is. Come on." We began the walk to the reservation, and when we got there, a stink almost made me gag. Werewolves! Yuck! "Aria!" Someone yelled. It was a Boy. He had cropped, blck hair, and was very tan. "Hey,Jake." Aria mumbled.

"leech." He seethed at me once he noticed me.

"mutt." I replied, monotone.

"Jake, please. If it weren't for her, I'd be dead by now." He looked unsure whether to trust me or not.

"Jacob Blck." He said finally, reaching his hand out to shake mine.

"Kari Cullen." I said, shaking his hand. "The most awesome there is." Aria laughed, and Jacob snorted. "Oh,please! I'm more awesome than you." I narrowed my eyes. He gulped, and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I burst out laughing at his face. "Can you control the Elements?" I asked.

"No." His face was puzzled.

"then, I guess you're flat out of luck,buddy. I'm more assome than you." I laughed at his confused face again, before he seemed to get it. "Wait, you can control the Elements?!" I nod my head slowly, letting him process this. I waved my hand, and made the air levitate him. He grinned,"cool!" Then, I made him drop to the ground. It was quite funny if you ask me. "Kari!" I heard Carlise call.

"yeah?" I yell back.

"Where are you?" This time it was Alice.

"Talking to friends!" Alice, and Carlise came to a stop beside me.

"Kari! You know your not supposed to be here!" Alice yelled. Uh,oh. Pixies mad. I could barely contain my laughter as she yelled curses at me,ano told me never to come here again. Oh well. More thing to add to my 'I'm not gonna do' list. It's quite long if you ask me. Anyways, another boring, long day in my existence. Bye. Peace out!