Revenge

My revenge is so sweet. Nobody knew except for Alice and Edward. And that was a real walk in the park. Emmett's hair would be bright pink in about five minutes... "Karissa Elizabeth Taylor Cullen!!!!" Emmett's scream could have passed for a girls. "Howdy Em." I tried to look Innocent and batted my eye lashes. He ran downstairs, and the room erupted into laughter. He had bright pink hair, and looked like he was gonna explode. "Um, Emmett? What happend to your hair?" Rosalie asked, trying not to laugh. "Kari happend." He seethed.
"Hey, I warned you. You're the one who told everyone what me and Jasper do at night. You had it coming." I said, examining a nail. "When will I get my hair back?" He asked.
"In about... 3 months." I replied.
"What??!?!" He flipped.
"Chillax, Emmy" I said.
"Relax?! My hair is bright pink and she says chillax. "He glared at me.
"Hey. At least I wasn't mean enough to do it permanently. Be happy." I shrugged.
"True." Rosalie said.
"Next time; when I tell you not to do something, don't do it." I glared.
"If I don't? " Emmett asked.
"It'll be way worse than hair dye. It'll be a scorched as.!" By now, everyone was howling with laughter.
"That's what you get when you mess with me." I said, and pranced up to my room. So, ya. Bye.
@SandyRockz1610 this is for you! !