END

Walking through the grass with flowers on my hand until I reached your own tombstone with your name written on it.

"Hello my Baekhyun, It's been a year living without you but it's ok I'm fine now." A tear falls from my cheeks while Caressing the tombstone.

"I miss you My Baekhyun It's your first death anniversary today. So I brought some of your favorite white roses."

I smiled even it hurts. My sobs became louder and louder until a wind blows and it gives me Chills.

"My Chanyeol why are you crying?" I raised my head to the person talking infront of me makes me cry harder.

"Oh no my Channie please don't cry I'm here." Baekhyun smiled in front of me the Smile I've been Craving for the smile that I've missed.

"I missed you my Baekhyun." I hugged him but this time I can feel his Arms are wrapping around my waist.

"I missed you too my Channie." Baekhyun hugged me harder like there's no tomorrow while he caress my hair.

"I just want to say hello to you that's why I visited you." Baekhyun plastered a smile on his face.

"Stop crying Yoda! I'm going to cry too" Baekhyun removed my tears falling from my Cheeks.

"I wanted to tell you Chanyeol that I may be not here always beside you but I'm always here." Baekhyun pointed my Heart and another smile just came up on his face.

"I'll see you soon Baekhyun I promise." I smiled in front of him so he can feel better.

"I'll be waiting Chanyeol." Baekhyun kissed my lips then the wind just blew again and he's gone now.

"Promise Baekhyun, Promise." I looked at the sky and smiled for the last time.

Life might be so unfair. Death is always there. But we must keep going on and continue our lives. They might be the important person you have but you need them to set them free and move on for you to be okay. It might be so hard but you can get rid of it. Good luck and keep going on.

-----------------x

chanbaerries-

Date started: June 7, 2016
Date ended: June 7, 2016