l a s t c h a t // n o n e

Gasu: Isn't the night so nice? Night gives the feeling of calmness because the unintended noises are currently invading the other part of the world. It also gives the feeling of relaxation which makes every night special. And for me, the best time to spend some quality time with my loved ones, especially you, is night. So to my lovely princess, good evening. I think it's too late for you to read my long, sweet, ass message because you're now resting in a beautiful place, but for me, It's been years since we've met each other. On that day, something really big is starting to occur in ourselves. But that time, we are not so sure of what we are feeling. Destiny wants to play with us. And at that time, one thing is for sure and that is we know that... We like each other. Seems possible, huh? The heavens proved us wrong. It gave us many days more to find out whether it is true or not. And BAM! We found out that it was indeed, true. So our confessions to each other is quite not planned. Hesitant at first but, conscience instructed as to confess with each other. And that day was the happiest day of our lives. And now, I just want to say "Thank you". Because my life, even though sometimes you see me as a cold person, was covered in darkness and was inherited by depression. But now, you see? You, my lovely princess, has turned my life into other way around. And that's the most important thing that ever happened to my life. And to make this shorter because I know you don't like long messages your sister said it tho, I love you. I love everything about you. Your smile, laugh, personality and everything. Even tho, we didnt met. It makes me so happy seeing that I'm the luckiest among the billions of men around the world who got you and made you as my unofficial girlfriend. And I know that you feel the same too. You would've never accepted me as your boyfriend if you don't love me, right? Hehehe. Kidding. So, that's it. Sleep now, my princess and don't forget that I loved you. Rest in peace, Park Sena. I'll take good care of your sister. As you wish. Wait for us there alright? Gomawo, Park Sena. Saranghae.

-Gasu.

PS: You dont know yet right? Probably you saw me.

{

a/n; message not mine; re-edit; came from a taehyung roleplayer.}