What if someone caught you two making out?

Scenario

Being held against the wall, your boyfriend begins kissing down your neck. You covered your mouth, trying your best to muffle your moans. The empty classroom was filled with soft moans when suddenly...

SLIDE!

Nagisa:

There came a red head. "K-karma kun!" Nagisa stuttered, taking a step back from you. "Heh? Doing it in the classroom~?" You blushed and looked away, embarrassed to look at them.

"Don't mind me, i just came for my nintendo." Karma said, retrieving his nintendo from his desk and was out of the classroom.

Awkward tension surrounds the both of you. "I-I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking about someone walking in on us.." Nagisa apologised. You gave a small smile and peck him on the lips.

"Why don't we continue at my house? My parents are overseas~"

Karma:

"K-karma kun! [y/n] chan!" Nagisa gasped," i-I'm sorry!" He stuttered and turned around. "Awh~ I was getting to the good part too." Karma wrapped his arms around nagisa.

"Kya! I-i'm sorry! Pl-please forgive me!" Nagisa bowed for the 9382th time before running out of the classroom.

"Geez, you don't have to scare him away. Besides, we shouldn't do this in the classroom." You sighed, a little disappointed.

"let's go to my house then~" He smirked getting close to your ear," since you're already wet as hell."

Isogai:

"Isogai? Are you here? Ah-" Maehara stopped in his tracks, looking at his best friends's messy hair and your half unbuttoned blouse.

"ah! i'm sorry! i'll p-probably go home first! See ya!" Maehara chuckled nervously before dashing out of the classroom.

"S-sorry [L/n]." Isogai stuttered, looking down. You sighed and wrapped your arms around him," Don't think so much of it. Wanna continue at my house? My parent's are working late today."

Maehara:

"Maehara?" His eyes widen at the sight.

Isogai's face grew red, turning around," s-sorry! I should have knocked. I'll b-be going home first! Bye!" With that the door slam shut, leaving you and maehara alone.

"We should be going home too, we shouldn't be doing this at school anyways." You frowned a bit.

"Eh? But i wanted to do more." Maehara frowned, wrapping his arms around you from the back." Please~" He blew into your ear, burying his head at the crook of your neck. "O-okay." You stuttered, getting turned on.

Chiba:

"Did i leave my cand-nyu~?" There stood the yellow octopus teacher. "K-koro sensei!" You blushed, hugging chiba trying to hid your chest.

"Nyufufu~" Koro sensei smirked and slipped some condoms in chiba's back pockets before dashing out of the classroom.

"Shouldn't he be stopping us?" You sweat dropped."I'm sorry.." Chiba apologised. "It isn't your fault, come on, lets go get ice cream." You smiled, holding his hands and tip toed, kissing him on the lips.

Asano:

"Asano kun~?" Ren sakakibara entered the room when he saw what was happening. Asano quickly hugged you, covering your body from him.

"What do you want?" Asano asked, giving him the death stare.

"E-eh? a- ah! I wa-wanted to ask if you have that english revision booklet." He chuckled nervously. "It's at home, i'll give it to you tomorrow. Now please leave." Asano empathise the last sentence, giving sasakibara goosebumps.

"Sorry asano kun!" sasakibara cried, shutting the door behind him.

"Don't worry, he's gone." Asano sighed and let go of you. You giggled and peck him on the cheek," Thank you as always."

Itona:

"Itona! [y/n] chan!" Terasaka gasped. "Terasaka kun!" you cried, covering yourself. "What are you doing here?" Itona asked, covering you with his shirt.

"E-eh. I was looking for you. I guess i'll go home first. Sorry for interrupting." Terasaka said before slamming the door.

"W-we should get going too." You blushed but itona slam you against the wall again. "I want to finish what i started in the first place."

Terasaka:

"Ah terasaka, i found you." Itona said. "I-ITONA!" Terasaka hugged you, covering your whole body.

"Ah, it seems like you're busy, i'll go home then. see ya." Itona said with a straight face and exited the classroom.

"Sorry [y/n] chan.. i shouldn't have done this here." Terasaka blushed, scratching the back of his head nervously.

"It's fine." You chuckled and got dressed.

"Let's get ice cream~" You grabbed his hands, leading him out of the school.

-----
My laptop is being a bitch as always lol

♡Contact me ♡:

Instagram: nadthenutella

Personal Instagram: dombfuq

Line:nadthenutella

Snapchat:nadthenutella

Kik: nadthenutella

Twitter: nadthenutella

Hope that you'll talk to me •3•

Ja matane~

-Nutella