jamie bell as peter pettigrew

I don't mindLetting you down easy but just give it timeIf it don't hurt now, but just wait, just wait a while

I don't mind
Letting you down easy but just give it time
If it don't hurt now, but just wait, just wait a while

1 : Ain't It Fun (edited)

     "Alright, Evans?"

     Lily's eye twitched as Catherine choked on her breakfast upon catching sight of the infamous ringleader of the Marauders, a renowned group of mischief makers. Slowly, Catherine glanced up to see the sixth year Gryffindor squeeze in between the blue-black haired girl and Lily. Catherine had no choice but to scooch further away from her best friend as the tall boy accidentally stepped on her feet.

     Growling under her breath, Catherine opened her mouth to tell off the hazel eyed boy who was ever so oblivious when someone slid into the vacant seat to her right. The brown haired Marauder smiled gently at her, reaching over for a piece of bread. "Morning, Catherine."

    "Morning, Remus," she greeted the only sane Marauder back. "You can call me Cathy, you know. Everybody does."

     Remus grinned, pointing at the hair that cascaded down her back. "I like the blonde tips you did to your hair."

     Surprised he noticed, Catherine pulled her hair over her shoulder to look at the bleached ends that she attempted to do herself. "Oh, really?" she chuckled softly. "Thank you, it was a challenge to not leave the bleach too long or too little of a time on my hair."

     "Yeah, you look pretty," he said sincerely before returning to his meal.

     Marlene McKinnon who sat in front of her, wiggled her eyebrows wildly to which Catherine flushed a bit. She made a face in response before forking food in her mouth as quickly and as much as she could.

     "Go away, Potter," Lily sneered at James who sat between her and Catherine.

     "Hogsmeade. This Saturday. Then I'll leave," he bargained as Catherine rolled her eyes at the words she's heard way more times than she'd liked.