DISCLAIMER + REVIEWS

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission from the author. Everything in this wonderful world of Harry Potter belongs to JK Rowling, except for Catherine Valentine and some minor characters being added. Please do not steal my story, that sucks.

REVIEWS

nutellapizzaa : "a fucking rollercoaster but the good kind."

@-rattlethestars- : "It was SO good. I never clicked on an update faster than I did for this one! It had good consistency which is hard to find in fan fiction, but you nailed it on the head!"

@unlikelytigerqueen: "IT'S THE BEST BOOK IVE READ IN MY ENTIRE EXISTENCE OF EXISTING and I've read tons of books . . . SERIOUSLY THOUGH I LOVE IT."
@BisReichKomme: "dont you mean Siriusly"

@chugstea: "well it's a fucking AMAZING book and omg midnight feels I had when reading this book. I loved it so much I read it in one day honestly."

@NAMD0HYUN: "In my opinion, this book is really, honestly, one of the best Marauder fanfics I have ever read. And I've read a lot. There's a lot of drama, but this story also has a 'bigger plot', too. It's really well written, and I stayed up until 2 in the morning reading this, so that should count for something."

ThatAwkwardKiaraNerd : "An emotional rollercoaster with many drops that invoke fear, happiness, sadness, and adventure. The writing is amazing and descriptive and there's never a dull moment in the story. 10/10 would recommend completely. Plus the songs chosen for the titles are 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼"

Thank you for choosing to read Mischief Managed! I hope you enjoy it, and don't forget to vote, comment, and maybe leave a review at the end!