A Change of heart or Change of Insanity

I woke up in bed to find my hands untied from the bed's post but to only my ankles chained to the end of the bed. All hope left me until I saw something caught my eye, a silver key glistening in the light beside me on the night stand. 

I smiled with hope as I tried to reach for it and yes my body ached from that so called "love making" but I actually consider it as rape.

 Once I felt the key was entirely in my grasp I almost cried tears of joy. Then I unlocked the chains to my ankles and swinged my (s/c) legs over the bed wearing my Victoria secret under garments.

 I growled with anger as my hate grew for shadow, I walked slowly over to the bathroom and being smart locked it behind me.

I turned the knob on the tub for the water to rush out to make myself a warm bath then I grabbed a fluffy (f/c) towel with skull bones on it that looked like sans the skeleton and a rag I found in the bathroom closet. 

"Damn it I didn't bring any clothes with me...at least that crazy asshole would have lend me some." I muttered under my breath as I desperately looked for some clothes.

Shadow's P.O.V

Something deep inside me is telling me that my dear (y/n) is up to something, but I shrugged it off as a nuisance as I prepared her favorite meal for breakfast. "Crap I left that key in there!" I yelled in a panic hoping she didn't leave me. I quickly ranned to her room neglecting her food busting the door wide open to find her gone!

I looked around frantic in a panic until I heard water running in the bathroom. A smirk made its way to my face as I replayed the images from last night in my head. 

"Hmm she's gonna need some clothes.." I said as I walked out of the room and came right back in with some jean shorts that stop above her knees, a (f/c) crop top with (f/c) tights with bones on them and (f/c) high top converses. 

And yes of course I brought her new under garments since the ones she had were soiled. But deep down I feel kind of bad...bad that I did those things to her.

I sighed and walked out closing the door behind me. I don't care if she doesn't love me back...I just want my lover back from my past....but damn it all my memory is still cloudy. 

I sat in my chair beside a fire place burying my face in my hands. "What am I doing? I killed sonic... I kidnapped (y/n) and took away her innocence... I don't care if she escapes...all I want is her love...I can't do this to her." I muttered as tears threatened to leave my eyes as a voice in my head came into my mind. *What are you doing you idiot?! You finally have what you wanted all a long...(y/n) don't change your mind now!* I growled at the little voice but what if he's right...I would make (y/n) love me even if I have to get it out of her by force!

Your P.O.V

I sighed in relief feeling the warm water on my (f/c) and (s/c) then I grabbed a bottle of honey vanallia shampoo to wash the dirt and debree out my hair then rinsing it out. 

I got out of the tub and wrapped the towel around me drying myself off walking into the room to see some clothed played out for me. Maybe shadow did this...kind of nice of him...KIND OF nice of him. I put the clothes on and brushed my (h/l) (h/c) into a style that I like then stood up to leave my escape.

I was about to open the door instead of meeting an empty hallway but meeting a pissed off shadow. "Where do you think you going?" He said trying to keep his cool. I swallowed hard and tried to quickly think of a lie. "I'm hungry duh!" I said as I pushed past him going to the kitchen seeing my breakfast.

And to prove I wasn't lying I ate besides I didn't need to look up because he was looking right at me. I drunk my orange juice and put the dishes in the sink. He stood there looking at me then his eyes softened. My heart heated fast knowing I'm planning my escape from here but first things first I need to knock out the yandere. 

I grabbed the most blunt object I could find on my right (literary comment your weapon you have on your right in the comment section XD sorry I know I'm terrible owo). Luckily his back was turned and feeling my independence and confidence come back I swung hard with all my might hitting him hard as I can giving him 3 blows to his head.

Smiling with my victory knowing the yandere is out cold, I chained him to the wall that had chain rings on them and grabbed his chaos emerald along with a duffel bag I stuffed in were some clothes, his money, 2 guns, and most of all my phone then sprinted out the door running for my life.

Now all I need is to find civilization and I'm home free from this coconut. "I need to find a police station and fast!"

Shadow's P.O.V

I groaned feeling a large headache hurt my head. I tried standing up but I was suddenly pulled down by the chains that tied me up. I felt blood flow from my head to my face...my eyes widen in anger to see the door wide open and my sadness over came me. "S-she left...m-me...no...(y/n) p-please come back..please!" I cried out as more tears streamed down my face. The little sanity I had regained back quickly taken away by my insanity.

The flash backs from my past came back haunting me, I cried and cried kicking my feet and pulling the chains from off my wrists drawing blood to only have them break. I stood up shaking and wrapped my head and wrists up in gauze. 

I looked at the door and soon more tears came flowing then anger consumed me and I grabbed my head digging my nails into it drawing blood and clawing at it screaming. "THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT!!! I CAN'T HAVE HER LEAVE ME!! I LOVE HER! I WANT HER BACK!" I said screaming then I started to giggle and laugh holding my face crying and tightly holding it. "(Y/n) you little bitch you made a BIG mistake! Don't worry I will find you and never let you go!" I said as my eyes darken a red color and my fangs grew sharp. Then I started crying and screaming wrecking everything in my home, you can call it a tantrum but I don't give a fuck what you readers care. 

I grabbed a machete and my gun then headed out into the woods in the forest as a melody plays in my head then a smile crept its way to my face. "D-don't worry (y/n) my lovely flower...I forgive you f-for running away..y-you're just playing a game with me...i-i will always love you..." I said laughing seeing her tracks. Then I brought the machete to my eyes watching it glint in the sun.   "Even if I have to love you....to death."

**********************************************

Yay you finally became independent but you have a crazy loving hedgehog on your tail. But I will update more tomorrow and word of advice do not and I repeat DO NOT read this in the dark or alone. I pretty gotten scared while typing this in the dark.

~Tootles my lovely readers ~