Rescue and the new girl

Name: Tae Marie the Hedgewolf 

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Species: hedgehog/wolf

Looks: gray fur and quills, quills tipped black, tan muzzle, blue eyes, Mohawk hair style tipped black, wolf ears and tail, tail tipped black

Wears: black jacket, blue shirt, gold rings on wrist, black jean pants, microphone shaped necklace, and red and black boots

Personality: shy, quiet, curious, stubborn, friendly, protective, caring, and helpful

Likes: the moon, the forest, reading, drawing, singing, animals, swimming, and gem hunting

Dislikes: heights, spiders, perverts, being alone, and seeing friends hurt

Weapon: bow and arrows

Powers: super speed, chaos powers, healing (only with a chaos emerald) control ice

Crush: Silver the Hedgehog

Regular P.O.V

On a bench at night wearing a black jacket, blue shirt, black jean pants, and black boots sat a gray hedgewolf with a tanned muzzle, blue eyes, and a mohawk and a tail tipped black. She sat there chewing gum listening to music on her i-pod when suddenly a flashing bright light flashed beside her.

Tae Marie's P.O.V

I looked over and seen a portal opened beside me seeing an orange brown furred, blue eyed badger came out with a silver hedgehog then he looked at me with his golden butterscotch eyes (omg I said it! XD). I felt heat rising up to my tan muzzle as I away quickly playing with my microphone shaped necklace then I heard them talking saying something about saving sonic?

Silver's P.O.V

"Alyssa for the last time we can't bring sonic back we have to prevent shadow from killing him and kidnapping (y/n)." I said already annoyed I mean that's the 100th time she asked me . 

It's even worse with her saying "are we there yet?" thousands of times including saving her from each past timeline we go to. I sighed as she gave me the puppy dog eyes I mean I am nice enough to have her come along with me it was her idea to save sonic and stop shadow but we are on step one....Stopping shadow but how can we and we don't know where he is. "Look alyssa we have to find shadow and stall him so blaze can call us back and tell us how to destroy that book he's got." 

She looked at me and scratched her head thinking then her eyes darted to a gray wolf...she looked pretty cute...WAIT WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!!?

Alyssa's P.O.V

As I looked over at silver he had a pink blush on his muzzle I rolled my eyes and walked over to the gray hedgewolf she looked cool from my view. "um excuse me can you guide us to where shadow's house is?" She looked at me and took her headphones off her head. "Oh ok um" she said as she stood up brushing off her jeans. 

"I'm sorry but I can't help you i have things to do so." she said turning to leave but grabbed hold of her jacket when an arrow met my face and a deadly glare shot my way. "no one messes with the jacket." she said with venom in her voice. I thought she was nice but you know what they always say never judge a book by its cover.

Tae marie's P.O.V

I had my bow and arrow out on her its not like i'm her friend but when strangers walk up and talk to me then grab my jacket something is up and i'm not going down without a fight that's when that silver hedgehog from earlier came over to us with a nervous smile...he looked kinda cute. 

"Um sorry for the misunderstanding we came from the future and we're looking for shadow i-if you're busy then we can ask someone else to help us." he said pulling the orangish brown badger to him...maybe that's his girlfriend i felt a little tinge of jealousy. "N-no its fine its just no one really well um i'm tae marie the hedgewolf." I said putting my bow and arrow away. He smiled, " I'm Silver the hedgehog and this is alyssa the badger." He said motioning to the blue eyed badger looking at the ground embarrassed he had to save her.

"I know where shadow lives follow me and sorry about the bow and arrow thing heh." I said blushing out of embarrassment but silver just chuckled as alyssa gave him a glare. Then we started walking down the sidewalk to shadow's house, "What are you guys doing here anyway did shadow do something wrong?" Silver looked away saddened but i saw a hint of anger in his eyes and alyssa she just bit her bottom lip.

Silver's P.O.V

We reached shadow's house but hid in the bushes as shadow came home with a book and some amulet....wait! We came to the day shadow bought that stuff to mess with (y/n)'s dreams! "Wait a second alyssa shadow just bought those." She rolled her eyes,"yeah so what he's doing a little reading." 

I facepalmed as I heard Tae marie sigh, "He's doing witchcraft he gotten some of (y/n)'s hair or blood to do the spell to get contact with her dreams...he can see what she saw, heard, and most of all think about...I know shadow is lonely and cold to everyone but trying to get (y/n) to love him is too far." I looked at her in shock,"Wait you knew?" She gave me a small smile and blushed a light pink. "Yeah if you need my help I can." All I did was stare into her eyes like I can get lost in them all day..she blushed noticing my staring then i quickly looked away from her stuttering "U-um so what's the plan marie?" I said being a blushing mess I am.

"Well first of all we need a plan you guys stay here while I make a diversion to distract him that's when I will give you guys the signal to go through the back door and get that book and amulet..Got it?" She said looking at the both of us then we nodded smiling knowing this plan is gonna work!

*****************************************************************************************************

And that's the end of this chapter sorry it was so short I getting caught up in school work and getting my education done. So don't expect me to update because I will not be because I am very busy this year but when summer comes I will update on more of the chapters. Thank you all for the votes and comments! Laters! :3