Alyssa Badger and Miracles

Name: Alyssa

Species: Badger

Age: 17

Fur Color: Orange/Brown

Eye Color: Blue eyes

Clothing: Purple tube top, Red skirt, and Cyan Sandals

Crush: Tails

  She's generous, a bit stubborn, bubbly, and sometimes not so bright. 

Regular P.O.V

Alyssa the Badger came running in with her spy goggles around her neck to see tails and the rest of sonic's friends in mourn because of his death. Then tails came walked over to her and patted her on the shoulder as a rosy color made its way to her face as she caught her breathing again. "G-guys I know who killed sonic!" she said out loud as the rest of them turned to look at her with amazement the first one was amy as she ran up to her and held her arms. "Who alyssa?! who killed my sonic?!" the pink one said face slowly showing hope. The orange brown badger opened her mouth to speak but quickly closed it and looked at her confused. "w-wait what was I going to say again?" she said tapping her chin.

Tails did an anime sweat drop as amy was slowly growing into her anger. "Um amy let me talk to her..." he said saving his crush's life as he took alyssa by the hand trying to hide his blush away from her but failed as she caught a glimpse of it. Then they ended up in amy's kitchen then he motioned for her to sit down with him. "Okay alyssa try to remember what happened then tell me who murdered sonic." he said calmly looking into her sapphire eyes.

Alyssa P.O.V

*Omigod Omigod I can't believe I'm alone with my crush tailsy!  but right now I have to get serious and think real hard about what I saw..Ow! thinking hard hurts but I need to show them i'm useful also to my cute kitsune!* I took a deep breath and tried to remember what happened. "Okay I was at the mall buying  new cute tops when I suddenly saw this little cut cafe-" "Um can you tell me what happened that night instead about your little cutie's-shopping thing." he interrupted me blushing but I couldn't snap at that cute little face and nodded. "Okay I saw (y/n) walking home with sonic because I was doing my tree scouting but anyway I saw shadow walk beside them asking if he could stay over but sonic didn't like it so blah blah blah I walked into (y/n)'s yard and found sonic's dead body and oh is it bad if I tell you I saw shadow raping (y/n) in a little house in the woods." I said scratching my head.

Tails P.O.V

*S-shadow murdered sonic?! SHADOW MURDERED SONIC!!!* I thought angrily but that anger quickly vanished when happiness filled within me as I hugged alyssa then kissed her on the lips and not knowing I was doing I stopped blushing red as my crush blushed redder than knuckles' fur then I thanked her by giving her another hug as she fell down on her back possibly trying to faint but that didn't matter now. 

I ran in the living area and stood on amy's coffee table which earned me a disapproving glare. "Guys I know who killed sonic!" I yelled as the commotion stopped then everyone looked at me with the same emotion that showed in their eyes......who the fuck done it. "It was shadow guys who killed sonic but with alyssa's help we know where shadow is with (y/n)!" I said as I saw knuckle's eyes flashed with anger, grief, and rage. "WHERE IS THAT BASTARD SO I CAN KILL HIM!!!" he yelled as everyone else started yelling and thinking of ways to kill shadow....oh boy what have i done wrong?

Alyssa P.O.V

As I gotten up from the floor from my cute kitsune attack I heard yelling in the next room and that's one thing i hate is negative energy! I ran in there where they are and stood next to tails holding his hand as blowed an air horn to get everyone's attention. "Guys this is not the way to go! we can't sit here and get revenge on shadow by making an even bigger disaster! Its not like we can bring sonic back to life matter of fact silver can time travel why don't we get two chaos emeralds and say chaos control to make a portal to go to the night sonic is going to get murdered!" I yelled with confidence acting like Mako Mankanshoku from Kill La Kill (Awesome show btw if there any fans out there). Everyone looked at me with shock written on their faces then soon turned into happiness.

Tails looked over at me giving me a huge grin as took my hands in his...*Omg omg this is a love moment!* "Alyssa you're right! we can bring sonic back!" my lovely kitsune said as he turned to everyone else. "But how?" Charmy said while sitting on vector's head. (omg Rhymed there) Silver stood up "Like she said I'm a time traveler but the thing is I can't alternate the past which means if I make sonic come to reason to come with me to this present time then the sonic we knew would still be alive if we...we uh..." he said scratching his head. "If we made sure shadow messed with her dreams!" I finished for him.

 "Yeah that and-" silver gotten interrupted by blaze as she pulls out an old dusty book and a red ruby necklace with the silver lining. "I think these things have to deal with shadow entering into (y/n)'s dreams I think he's trying to use dark magic or witchcraft and this necklace haves a name written on the back...it says....(y/n)." she said as she handed the things to tails. "hmm...here's the plan silver I need you, alyssa, knuckles, and amy to look for the chaos emeralds while me, blaze, the chaotix, and rouge figure out a reverse spell int his book to help (y/n) regain her good dreams back." he said jumping down from the table as I crossed my arms and pouted. "Nope i'm not going to help find the chaos emeralds!" Knuckles sighed, "my god she's so stubborn.." I glared at him as he looked away quickly looking at something else interesting. Tails walked over to me with sad eyes, "Please alyssa (y/n)'s and sonic's life depends on it." 

I shook my head once more "Nope nope i'm not going...unless you treat me to a date." I said as a smirk slowly made its way to my face. "Oh boy another amy" knuckles said again as I threw a book at him making him growl in anger. "W-well u-um ow about a ride in my X-tornado going to a picnic in a beautiful meadow on a hill." he said blushing pink as a smile made its way to my face as i hugged my kitsune crush. "Okay tailsy I'll go but i'm holding up to your date promise!" I said taking his chaos emerald locater kissing him on the cheek. "okay onward to...uh...uh?" I said scratching my head. Then silver spoke up, "Um to find the chaos emeralds..." "Oh yeah! that onward...um but where are they though?" I said as everyone fell on the ground (you know what they do in anime shows) I laughed confused  scratching my head as tails sweat dropped face palming himself. *Well on to the rescue in saving sonic and (y/n)!*                                                                                                                                                             *****************************************************************************************************

Me: So how did I do with this OC character I hope I did right but anyway sonic is coming back! Thx to a smart badger who is secretly smart.

Alyssa: Hey I came up with an Idea owie owie...my head hurts

Tails: heh well i think she's kinda cute ^ ^

Me: um tails save the romance for later we have a BIG chapter coming along

Alyssa: Oh hush yuma you're just jealous cause tailsy is showing me love

Me: -_- want me to take you out this story then?

Alyssa: You can't because i'm too cute and you're too nice :3

Me: ......Damn it all but anyway I hope you will like this chapter

Alyssa: *jumps on my head smiling with sparkles around her* because it have meeeee! Please vote and comment about me and my tailsy's relationship

Tails: Oh boy hehe ^ ^

Me: ALYSSA!!! *chases her*

Alyssa: Vote if you want to save me! *running and hiding behind tails*