Lemon

Matt had found a poacher and was going to kill him, you would becoming to help him as well. You right now were only in your blackpanties and Maple had started cuddling into your soft stomach as youwere sitting down to pull up your stockings. During this time Mattcouldn't find Kuma, the wolf was outside but Matt didn't know that.As Kuma had taken a shine to you in a way he hadn't ever done toanyone but Matt who took him in when he was a arctic wolf pup. So hethought maybe Kuma was with you, it'd not be the first time.

The fact also remained that for the last fourteen years or so he hadlived with his brothers, as in there were no females and you hadn'tthought to lock your door. "Hey Name have you se-" he cut off ina gurgle his normally half lidded tired violet eyes widening owlishlyand a blush as bright as the maple from the flag of his homelandspread across his face.

He had never seen you so undressed and you gave a gasp and coveredyour exposed chest. "Get out!" You yelped curling in on yourselfand he quickly shut the door his face showing absolute shock. Hefound Kuma and by the time you came out fully dressed, in the sexykilling outfit he loved so much, you were blushing and refusing tolook him in the eye.

You were all business as you got to the poacher ready to kill him.You had a deep hatred of poachers, you loved animals. It was kind ofobvious with the fact you took in Maple and how much Kuma loved you,animals could sense that you loved them and they often loved youback.

Matt knocked him down with his hockey stick wrapped in barbed wire,you used your knife so kill him, smashing the knife into his chestover and over again, splashing yourself with blood but you didn'teven realize, standing you gave a giggle.

"Oops, I made a bit of a mess." You said and Matt blushed then,how could you be so bloody and yet so innocent? It was pretty fuckinghot.

"Come on Name, let's get home." He said, his voice was strangelyhusky, and he picked you up bridal style carrying you while Kumafollowed.

"Is there a reason your carrying me, Matt?" You asked confusedand he grunted but said nothing else, "are you going to tell me,polar bear?" You asked using your pet name for him that you took onwhen he first started calling you maple leaf.

"I want to." He finally answered and you giggled slightly, he wasso cute. You lifted up and kissed his cheek. He carries you all theway home and you squirm to be let down and go to take a shower. Mattdidn't get himself bloody, only his clothing which he took off, beingreplaced with a simple pair of sleep pants in the pattern of theCanadian flag leaving his torso bare, and soaked the clothing in coldwater to get rid of the blood. Before you came they'd have to eitherwash the clothing right away-as Oliver did-wear red clothing-likeMatt's flannels which he tended to go with red-just deal with bloodon their clothing-which Allen did-or the most obvious would be tojust throw the clothing away-like Louis often did. However youexplained to them to first soak the clothing in cold water and treatthem with lemon juice and Seltzer water.

Coming out you were wearing your pajamas that Matt had given you, hehad found a pair of basketball shorts that were red with white stripsdown the sides. They were Matt's when he was younger and he had givenit to you and you put on a Canadian flag tank top.

You were brushing your wet hair as Matt saw you and came to sit withyou on your bed. This was a normal thing for the two of you. HoweverMatt stopped you taking the brush from you. "May I, maple leaf?"He asked and you nodded, he began brushing your hair, he was verygentle brushing your (hair length) hair. Finishing he pushed theslightly damp (hair color) locks off of one of your shoulders andkissed along your shoulder and neck. "I want you, ma petite fleurderable. (my little maple leaf.)" He whispered as you gasped and hewrapped his arms around your plump waist, his hands holding yoursquishy stomach.