Go Dancing

Matt and you were hanging out, you had actually all gotten togetherand had a mini baseball game, Matt, Louis, and you against Oliver andAllen. Now you had taken a shower and you were laying on your stomachon your bed kicking your foot to the beat of the music as you sangalong, Matt was whittling a polar bear, he had a soft spot foranimals was something that you all knew but you had discovered thathe also had a soft spot for kids. He planted trees and then would cutdown other trees and make little wooden figures that he would give tosmall children.

"Hey Name?" He asked as you hummed stopping singing and lookingover at him, he glanced at you before going back to the maple wood."There is a place in town that will host dances every Friday night.It might be fun, eh?" He asked and you looked at you and you smiledgently.

"That sounds really nice," you had such a sparkle in your eyesand a big smile as he gave the slightest smirk, that obviously madeyou happy and he was glad to do it. You were his woman and he wasyour man, and as your man he had to make sure you were happy. "Whatkind of dance?"

"This Friday is the foxtrot, maple." He said as you smiled andleaned from the bed to kiss him.

"You really thought this through, huh?" You asked and he strokedyour (hair color) locks from your face.

"I thought you'd like it." He said and you nodded.

"It does sound nice. I've never gone dancing before." You saidand he was a bit sad and yet happy. Sad that you never had the chanceto go dancing but at the same time happy that he would be the firstone to do this with you. And the last. He wasn't going to let you go,you both may be young but you were it for him. He couldn't explain itbut when you know you know.

"I've never gone dancing either." He said and you smiled gently,you couldn't imagine Matt being the one to go out dancing.

"It'll be the first time for us both," you giggled happily and henodded.

When it came to Friday you were getting dressed and gussied up. Maplewas watching you, pawing at your thigh as you got ready. Yourunderclothing was matching (cream/white/black) panties, cami, tubetopped corset, camisole, garters and garter belt. You also put on(2nd favorite color) stalkings, and a (favorite color)flapper style dress.

You also put on kitten heels that matched your dress, you put yourhair in a low ponytail, your makeup was natural and you put on a(birthstone color, example; sapphire is blue) rhinestone headbandthat you wore it like the flappers of the 1920's without the feathersthey would usually wear.

When you came out your eyes widened seeing him. Matt was wearingblack dress shoes, black slacks, a faux leather black belt, whitebutton up shirt a loose red tie. He also wore a open suit jacket thatmatched his pants and a 1920's gangster hat, the hat was black with ared ribbon around it and the brim was white.

"Wow." You gasped and his violet eyes were wide as he saw you.

Holy shit maple leaf." He said as Olivercooed and moved you so that you were standing beside Matt. Themuscular Canadian put one strong arm around your plump waist andthough he refused to smile you grinned happily. You knew by the timeyou were back Oliver would probably have the picture framed and haveit in the little scrap book you were half making with them all as yousaw they were the closest thing you had to family.

Here is thedance and the Foxtrot is actually one of my favorite dances. I hopeyou all liked it.